Network optimization is worrying about asylum.

中国人也赞助了很多。我不知道 Mitch (Ifrit) 把这笔费用花在哪里了。服务器的网络优化太差了。当数量达到100多个时,我看到nv|tom在眨眼,这让我很心疼。很多华人都在考虑要不要继续赞助:(           I hope Jesus bless my post will not be deleted!!! free speech! free speech! free speech! Amen!

Edited by manhua

Your connections are continuing to be an issue on the server. And if you continue to impose that issue on us, we will prevent people from regions that have trouble connecting to us from playing. It's not something I want to do by any means. But it's frustrating for everyone when we watch as your vehicles and characters rubber band across the map. If it was a server issue, we would see it more than just the players from China. 

你的网络一直变成是服务器的问题,如果你继续把你自己的网络问题说成服务器问题,我们将会封禁一些有网络连接问题的区域。 这完全不是我想做的事情,但是其他玩家在游戏内看你的车还有人一会儿卡到这边,一会儿卡到另外的地方会很烦恼。如果真的是服务器的问题会有更多的除了中国玩家之外的人谈论。

Panda, Ryan., Calle. and 4 others like this
5 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

你的网络一直变成是服务器的问题,如果你继续把你自己的网络问题说成服务器问题,我们将会封禁一些有网络连接问题的区域。 这完全不是我想做的事情,但是其他玩家在游戏内看你的车还有人一会儿卡到这边,一会儿卡到另外的地方会很烦恼。如果真的是服务器的问题会有更多的除了中国玩家之外的人谈论。

Totally agree..

5 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

if u look like oly ryan

Edited by Voodoo
13 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Your connections are continuing to be an issue on the server. And if you continue to impose that issue on us, we will prevent people from regions that have trouble connecting to us from playing. It's not something I want to do by any means. But it's frustrating for everyone when we watch as your vehicles and characters rubber band across the map. If it was a server issue, we would see it more than just the players from China. 

dont do it, it's so much fun watching them jump out their ifrits like headless chickens and getting smoked

4f173c3f871ebf46fec02be48df34120.png

care to explain why ur blinking  @tom?!?!?!?!?!?

also @manhua @Voodoo @PGone and others.

I love fighting you guys,  the one problem with it though is how bad your latency can be. It makes it virtually unplayable for other people to have a chance even fighting you guys. Maybe because you are better in some aspects, but on the other hand it should not take an entire MK-1 Mag just to trade kills. I hope that we can find a good middle ground since I do not want to see a region lock personally if this can somehow be fixed. On the other hand for the health of the server I can see how it could be for the better.

我喜欢和你们打架,但它的一个问题是你的延迟有多严重。这使得其他人几乎无法与你们战斗。也许是因为你在某些方面更好,但另一方面,不应该仅仅为了交易杀戮而花费整个 MK-1 Mag。我希望我们能找到一个好的中间立场,因为如果可以以某种方式解决这个问题,我不想亲自看到区域锁定。另一方面,对于服务器的健康状况,我可以看到它如何变得更好。

@YuSheng @CoffeeTea if you could translate better than google can for me I would appreciate it.

FilipinoBusinessman likes this

even we're from asia and china is not so far away from us they're lagging so bad and they're teleporting in my monitor. im playing with my 2 friends they're from new zealand(more far away than beijing china(location of dragons) they're not laggy or lagging to me they're stable like americans that more far away than china) so maybe the problem is not the server the problem is your connection chineesseeeeeeee you guys have better internet provider and fast internet speed than philippines but i think were more stable than you guys 🙂

if you will reason to me you guys using vpn thats why you lag, as far as i know VPN is to provide you a stable and good connection.

you GUYS ARE STABLE WHEN YOU'RE NOT FIGHTING!!! BUT WHEN YOU GUYS GOT DISCONNECTED AND CAMEBACK YOU GUYS ARE LIKE IN SUPER SAIYAN MODE!!! YOU GUYS TELEPORTING  AND FLYING!! SOMTIMES INVISIBLE!!!! IF YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE GOOD! LOOOOL. YOU GUYS ARE JUST LUCKY THAT ASYLUM DOESNT HAVE A LAN TOURNAMENT CUZ WE CAN SEE WHO IS THE SHIT AIM IN THE GAME

.Sean likes this