An improved real-estate option

Improve  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Improve real estate

• yes
    • no

Hi. It's almost impossible to find a good property unless you know a guy that knows a guy.

I suggest making an option to send a request/offer to the owner so when they log in they can see that someone might want to pay a few million for it. Why is this better than just listing it on the market? Because people might want to sell a house but not be sure of a price Or like me, I have them up for 5mil but if I logged into a request for 3mil id take it but I won't put it on the market for 3mil because sometimes I get lucky. 

I also suggest making an option to go up to a house and have it a link option that will connect you to the players forum account profile so you can find the owner easier, to send a message. Add a 1 hour cooldown to be able to send a message so it's not abused.

If the forum account name is the same as their in-game name sure, they can find out who owns it. So maybe change ur name if one day ur house gets blown up...or make it against the rules to abuse this system. 

OR - let the player send the owner a request. It'll show the players name who wants to buy it and the owner can decide if they want to sell it, thus protecting the owners identity. "xxxxxx has accepted your request of xxxx$, the property is now yours!"

Much more efficient than making a thread.

Why not just add a little tag that appears with the owners name to the home improvement option? Because then everyone can just find peoples house and blow them up.

My method limits abuse.

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
13 hours ago, GravL said:

I think this is the only remotely decent idea you’ve had. Good job, +1

you must not have seen my recent post about adding stuff in the mountains east of kavala...

12 hours ago, Don Julio said:

-1 for people being able to see who owns the property. Too many problems "houses getting blown up by other players, people being able to see when that last person was online to steal the house etc etc..."

I completely understand. my  gang shed was above dp14 gas station by heroin field and I would spend all my time filling it up with katibas/mk1s/vests/ammo/scopes/ect for my gang so they can always fight..but it got blown up by chronic 24/7 and it ruined everything... that ruins asylum gaming. blowing u houses shouldn't be abused....

anyways...

14 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

OR - let the player send the owner a request. It'll show the players name who wants to buy it and the owner can decide if they want to sell it, thus protecting the owners identity. "xxxxxx has accepted your request of xxxx$, the property is now yours!"

this way, the owner never has to show himself. he can stay cloaked in the shadows but the owner will be able to see who wants to buy it. 

If the owner sells it, he will get the moolah baby and the buyer will get a message "Congratulations! blah blah blah" 

and walah boom bang bing bam we outti

Edited by The Forgotten Legend