What should happen?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen to Scotch?

• Change the value of scotch to give more incentive to perform the activity
    • Don't change the value, but get rid of the additional processing required for 25 year scotch
    • Do nothing

Been back for about a week and been mostly Civ side. I got to say; I'm happy with all the illegal options you can do now; it's really cool. However, I feel that Scotch could use some love, primally make it more valuable, or remove the need to go back to the distillery. I think that Scotch is /really/ just a passive way to make an income while you do other illegal farming like LSD or Meth (If that's even worth anymore.) I'm interested in what other people have to say about this, and I feel I'm not alone on this one.

.Sean, bigjohn561, Donald and 2 others like this
40 minutes ago, DankBud said:

make it easier to make passive money?,think other then the mobile way to make it,it has been the same for as long as i can remember,i just see the need for the change imho

It doesn't need to be easier just make it so it's worth doing in general. As it stands now, the value doesn't justify the need to do distillery runs unlike before. Why I suggested the other way of increasing value but keeping the system the same. Not sure if I was clear enough when I made that in case that got lost in translation.

2 hours ago, Farmer Steve said:

Scotch had nothing to do with it though. It’s all the new shit that’s been added.

My thoughts exactly on this. In the overall grand scheme of things, even with Scotch going back to the way it was, it wouldn't produce as much money as LSD would for example. Probably a nerf coming for the new shit that's around but that's only me guessing.