PGone

8 hours ago, Mayhem said:

The first clip alone shows that you were most likely lagging around or they would have shot you the moment you entered the building, your internet is like playing in a mcdonalds dining area while stealing wifi from their neighboring business

You are killing them before they can even process you exited the vehicle

Please tell me you are taking the piss 

PGone likes this
10 hours ago, Mayhem said:

The first clip alone shows that you were most likely lagging around or they would have shot you the moment you entered the building, your internet is like playing in a mcdonalds dining area while stealing wifi from their neighboring business

You are killing them before they can even process you exited the vehicle

fuming btw. fair enough they might be laggy but like it doesnt mean you cant kill them. @Good Lub for the most laggy player on the server i watched this kid run around corners and end up in the next city

cracka, PGone and jsh like this
5 hours ago, willtee18 said:

fuming btw. fair enough they might be laggy but like it doesnt mean you cant kill them. @Good Lub for the most laggy player on the server i watched this kid run around corners and end up in the next city

Never said you couldn’t kill them, just sucks when you hit them with an entire mag then they kill 3 people while still sitting in a vehicle 

20 hours ago, FilipinoBusinessman said:

我刚刚注意到

龙用太多的延迟如果有任何管理在线=

Practice how you put a bullet in my toe, or it's just like you taking a shit, okay

On 8/19/2021 at 9:47 AM, Mayhem said:

第一个片段单独显示,你最可能滞后或者他们会射你当你进入大厦时,你的网络就像在麦当劳餐厅而偷wifi的周边业务

你杀死他们之前,他们甚至可以进程退出

In the first clip please tell me they are in a daze