[History]House items

Hello, I am not sure if this was ever proposed before but I would like to propose adding a history to the house's craters. If it's hard to be done in the game I suggest adding an option to the panel, it would help anyone so much and make a lot of lives easier. This will help prevent stealing from the gang shed or even houses, because I think the owner of the house should be able to see what happened to the items. This will prevent stealing, it will make home owner's and gang's lives easier. Also, the gang Anvil Industries got recently disbanded and most of the people left the server because of this reason, I would say it would help for the future and for sure not blaming anyone for what happened.

11 hours ago, Bogdanoff said:

Hello, I am not sure if this was ever proposed before but I would like to propose adding a history to the house's craters. If it's hard to be done in the game I suggest adding an option to the panel, it would help anyone so much and make a lot of lives easier. This will help prevent stealing from the gang shed or even houses, because I think the owner of the house should be able to see what happened to the items. This will prevent stealing, it will make home owner's and gang's lives easier. Also, the gang Anvil Industries got recently disbanded and most of the people left the server because of this reason, I would say it would help for the future and for sure not blaming anyone for what happened.

I have a really simple solution that you can implement, without having to write a single line of code.  

Do not give access to your house unless you trust the people.  Dont promote people in your gang to where they can access the gang house unless you can trust them.  

Make sure anyone who has keys to your house is legit ride or die and someone you can trust, ez.

Donald likes this
5 minutes ago, danile666 said:

I have a really simple solution that you can implement, without having to write a single line of code.  

Do not give access to your house unless you trust the people.  Dont promote people in your gang to where they can access the gang house unless you can trust them.  

Make sure anyone who has keys to your house is legit ride or die and someone you can trust, ez.

Useless contributor

danile666 likes this
7 hours ago, danile666 said:

How does this contribute to this post? 

19 hours ago, Bogdanoff said:

I like the idea! +1

11 hours ago, danile666 said:

Read before posting please. Imagine you have all these gangs on the server and you have to give people rank 4 in order to be able to fight properly with them(by using the gang shed), now if something dissapears how do you know who it was? You can't rely on trust alone and since the server relies a lot in gangs I see of no reason why such feature should not be implemented and see your reply as an excuse rather than a solution. When something it's certain it is certain, next time please read all about what the person has to say.

Disco Biscuits likes this
  • 4 weeks later...