New maps/zones for Dom

Asylum is the most enjoyable conquest server out rn as there are little cheaters and the server feels better. In saying this, the lack of new zones and maps are starting to kill there server as there are only 2 gang that really play dom which is TP and NSF. All we are asking is to add a couple new maps and zones, even Malden  if you don't want fully modded maps. This server has been out for a while now and not even one new map has come out. #newmaps

Walt, Voodoo and DankBud like this

No dev has the motivation to update dom and/or doesn’t have the time. Eventually it will be revamped by me, just whenever I care about it enough. You can always make cap zones and sent them to me, which would be helpful long-term. I’d rather pump out content for the main server than a esports festival of cheaters.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Slick said:

No dev has the motivation to update dom and/or doesn’t have the time. Eventually it will be revamped by me, just whenever I care about it enough. You can always make cap zones and sent them to me, which would be helpful long-term. I’d rather pump out content for the main server than a esports festival of cheaters.

shouldnt be a dev for the server if you dont have the time or motivation. The reason the devs are developers is because they have or had the motivation to progress the server.

You guys are doing an awesome job with the server but I would like to add, we dont need more content we just need things to work correctly and have dom (the main reason alot of people play) more active than it is becoming. I do agree with fudger on the fact that we should add more maps. I also wouldnt mind working on mapping out zones caps ect for it either and im sure @FudgeR @Walt @tom wouldn't either.

-Hawky- and Voodoo like this
1 hour ago, House ;) said:

shouldnt be a dev for the server if you dont have the time or motivation. The reason the devs are developers is because they have or had the motivation to progress the server.

you try developing a server for 5 months by yourself, and you'd understand that this sort of motivation doesn't just show up. especially when all dom is, is a cheating monkey fuck fest. Then you'd understand there isn't any motivation, maybe if they added some more devs (Cough cough ME) more things could be done quicker because I do have lots of motivation right now

jsh, Calle. and Good Lub like this
1 hour ago, House ;) said:

You guys are doing an awesome job with the server but I would like to add, we dont need more content we just need things to work correctly and have dom (the main reason alot of people play) more active than it is becoming. I do agree with fudger on the fact that we should add more maps. I also wouldnt mind working on mapping out zones caps ect for it either and im sure @FudgeR @Walt @tom wouldn't either.

just learn sqf and do it yourself who needs dumb slick

2 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

you try developing a server for 5 months by yourself, and you'd understand that this sort of motivation doesn't just show up. especially when all dom is, is a cheating monkey fuck fest. Then you'd understand there isn't any motivation, maybe if they added some more devs (Cough cough ME) more things could be done quicker because I do have lots of motivation right now

I completely understand where you are coming from. I dont know how to code so why would I want to do it. Im just making a suggestion is all. As I said I love the direction the server has been taken so far under this management. Not many cheaters on Dom either.

5 hours ago, Mr. Slick said:

does it really take that long to change cap zones? lol