Generally what I do if someone RDMs or VDMs, if they offer them comp in their appeal I will allow them to do so but more thank likely we already gave the player comp so I’ll just take that comp from their account. If it’s their first offense I won’t take their money especially if they are already broke before. I’ve seen a guy get unbanned and owed 175k comp but had a 8k bank. When he got unbanned he made the money then joined TS to comp the player

5 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Generally what I do if someone RDMs or VDMs, if they offer them comp in their appeal I will allow them to do so but more thank likely we already gave the player comp so I’ll just take that comp from their account. If it’s their first offense I won’t take their money especially if they are already broke before. I’ve seen a guy get unbanned and owed 175k comp but had a 8k bank. When he got unbanned he made the money then joined TS to comp the player

The compensation given by the admins should always come from the banned player's account. We don't need to spawn in money for someone because another person broke the rules. Make them pay for it.

6 hours ago, Mayhem said:

wait so you’re telling me the whole time I was permed for vdm and made 3 appeals I could of just comped the dude

No you see, I just watched a video on my ban. My mic has a button on it that mutes the mic. I didn't know it was pushed and I literally have my gun at the dude for like 40 seconds and I "rdm" him. or his arma3 sound is muted because their was NO Sound. Sadly no other ppl talking to see that was the problem.

So I offer comp and he doesn't respond so the fact its like nope I dont want comp just goin to get u banned is really immature.

Im a veteran player Im not going to just run the fuck around and RDM ppl. Im almost posative all my rdm / vdm bans I got were all on accident but hey, the admins need to look active right? Admins need to put more trust into the people. I for one will never join TeamSpeak. Its just not my style. I shouldn't need to join TS sit in a room for hours on end when you can just put more effort into your ban system.

Literally, you log in and are locked from playing until either you click pay comp button or the other button that says "accept ban ' appeal ' join TS lets talk'

the logic behind 2 or 3 days being enough to teach someone a lesson is weak.

A. The person most likely knows what he did.

B. You ban people for the most petty things. You need to let some pointless rdm's on nakeds go, unless it gets excessive but you can usually tell a mistake/accidental killing....

C. All you have to do is tell me RQ and warn me. I don't think yall realize how much is affects your server when even ppl are gone for a day or 2. 

D. We cannot post on a mods decision on the forum post to give our input on the video. The way things are for bans on this server are so locked/controlled/and kept in secret. It's a hassle having to then join TS / PM / DM to then not even get a response or some half ass response of fuck u i got the power u dont what i say goes is fucked. If you had an actual council to talk about 1 video im sure you'd do much better unless its just a really bad council that doesn't wanna argue with anyone so you all just agree and are like woohoo this is fun.

You should allow us to post on appeal threads and not lock it. that ruins so many things....

Theirs been so many cases of abuse/harassments from the admins/police force sgt/LT+ its laughable how their is hardly any roleplay yet you back other logic up that 'its a roleplay server' and put bear minimum effort into improving it.

You're only ever going to have an immature community ran by kids if you don't make a change.

Your role play would increase drastically if you were change some things up, thus improving the outlook on peoples view of asylum.

You can add a much more independent ban system that will teach people the direction you want asylum to head.

Cops are so robo cop its retarded. How can you claim its a role play server when they can't even talk to you as a human and its just beep boop bop beep explain charges full ticket jail. UNLESS you happen to come across a good cop.

Another form of initiation can be the tilda key showing a box appear that lets us spacebar an option to tell someone what to do will really help reduce rdm bans. It'll give people a sure shot of getting a message to the other player. You can have your car horn say a message. It makee imitation perfect for high speed chases and stuff like that. Their won't be any confusion on whats going on.

Dfuwbpmi o

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
7 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

Cops are so robo cop its retarded. How can you claim its a role play server when they can't even talk to you as a human and its just beep boop bop beep explain charges full ticket jail. UNLESS you happen to come across a good cop.

Are you one of those kids that just blast music or scream into your mic after you get restrained? If people we catch are decent human beings I've never had an issue. I always hear people bitching about cops robo coping, and they are usually the ones that sit there and clearly try and delay until there friends can come and save them, they sit there and say "and" after every word they say and start explaining why the sky is blue which has nothing to do with their charges. If your sitting there explaining that all 25 of your manslaughters are self defense and that's all you give us with no RP scenarios you wonder why you get a full ticket. Its people like you that make it difficult not us, and that's not to say there aren't a few bad apples, but they usually don't last long.

This is a light RP server, cops and medics are some of the only players that have to constantly role play. I dont hear you bitching about the players that just say hands up or die and kill every person that's not in their group. Most of them after you put your hands up don't further role play and just kill you anyways. That's a bigger issue then anything your blabbering about.

Niklaus likes this
3 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

i agree. it ruins the economy/less drug runs when all that money is spawned in.

There is no economy in this game. Remember, all the money comes from nothing anyway, so that's not what I'm worried about. I'm just saying it's impractical to spawn in new money when there is already someone who should be paying for it.