#6 Ya'll need skill requirements...

56 minutes ago, tom said:

killed me when i was reloading after i killed someone

nice k/d buddy

268381af67419b41e45159b24a623e8e.png

But I kill you when it counts, you think Im trying to be a e sport larper like you? You know I should probably pay you rent cause you be thinking about me a lot cutie pie๐Ÿ˜›

38 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

how's Stellar and Marzoh treating you? back to getting mopped retard. fucking awful. @Toxiccย is better and he gets smoked on wasteland like a quick newport.

@Toxiccย cant hit a obese man with a orange.... sorry you dont meet the height or age requirement to type on this forum, please try again later.

8 hours ago, Dillon said:

Love it when wannabe esports players mald over these troll tages. Keep it up!

I love when you call peopleย wanna be esport players to take try and take away from the fact that you are absolutely dog shit then when you get shit on you rage quit off like a toddler and Claim that people are cheating because your fragile ego takes a hit pease stfu yourย ย braces are obviously wired to tight you inbred freak and itโ€™s causing you to droll and spit when you talk you lispy little virginย no wonder you only live with one of your parent The other one was smart and bolted before your autism got to badย 

GravL, Good Lub, Space and 3 others like this
21 hours ago, Ethan Darrell said:

I love when you call peopleย wanna be esport players to take try and take away from the fact that you are absolutely dog shit then when you get shit on you rage quit off like a toddler and Claim that people are cheating because your fragile ego takes a hit pease stfu yourย ย braces are obviously wired to tight you inbred freak and itโ€™s causing you to droll and spit when you talk you lispy little virginย no wonder you only live with one of your parent The other one was smart and bolted before your autism got to badย 

lol keep crying you obese little mongoloid you have 3 different chins with a neck beardย and you are in your 30โ€™s on a RP server forum throwing a temper tantrum to a 17 year old online. Please go outside I can smell the sweat and grease you produce on the daily through my tv.ย 

19 hours ago, willtee18 said:

Dillon calling people wannabe e sports players. U literally break things you care about this game so much. I wish everyone could hear the soundboards so they could see how much you care

When have I ever broke something? lol

On 8/30/2021 at 8:31 PM, Dillon said:

lol keep crying you obese little mongoloid you have 3 different chins with a neck beardย and you are in your 30โ€™s on a RP server forum throwing a temper tantrum to a 17 year old online. Please go outside I can smell the sweat and grease you produce on the daily through my tv.ย 

@Space for soundboardsย 

Good Lub likes this
On 8/30/2021 at 3:31 PM, Dillon said:

Listen I know itโ€™s tuff having fucked up teeth and having divorced parents just remember itโ€™s your fault they arenโ€™t togetherย you inbred drooling freakย ย 

17 hours ago, willtee18 said:

@Space for soundboardsย 

Itโ€™s no question that I rage lol.ย 

12 hours ago, Ethan Darrell said:

Listen I know itโ€™s tuff having fucked up teeth and having divorced parents just remember itโ€™s your fault they arenโ€™t togetherย you inbred drooling freakย ย 

Keep telling yourself that ๐Ÿคก

On 8/22/2021 at 8:50 PM, v | Yung Tommy said:

But I kill you when it counts, you think Im trying to be a e sport larper like you? You know I should probably pay you rent cause you be thinking about me a lot cutie pie๐Ÿ˜›

@Toxiccย cant hit a obese man with a orange.... sorry you dont meet the height or age requirement to type on this forum, please try again later.

Idk why you're typing to me when you died to innate ocean. The worst cop of all time.

On 8/22/2021 at 8:07 PM, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

how's Stellar and Marzoh treating you? back to getting mopped retard. fucking awful. @Toxiccย is better and he gets smoked on wasteland like a quick newport.

Nobody can mop me on wasteland because I sit in a jet so. Also sat in a jet earlier on asylum so I could tactically take out a few orcas then vortex took me out.

Edited by Toxicc
Your forums Suck
GravL and Infamous [FULL SEND] like this
  • 3 months later...