Neri/Panchori Sheds

Ross

17 hours ago, Jeffo said:

Junker good luck getting sheds worth a shit 

Its not worth getting sheds there so im good lol. So youre telling me someone wants to pay 8 to 9 mil when they could just buy keys from someone's garage or spawn kavala. I feel bad if you paid anything more than 6 man.

When you can make money like that out of it and save alot of time and grind explain to me how its not worth it. All while saving yourself a houseslot or rent lmao

What makes that more funny is i just got an 8 mil offer last night but I just dont quite know if I wanna pull the trigger makes to much money 

12 minutes ago, Jeffo said:

When you can make money like that out of it and save alot of time and grind explain to me how its not worth it. All while saving yourself a houseslot or rent lmao

What makes that more funny is i just got an 8 mil offer last night but I just dont quite know if I wanna pull the trigger makes to much money 

lmao they are very dumb and you should accept the offer. Why wouldnt you just get a cheaper 3 crate and then if you need a car spawn kavala? you can buy a 3 crate closer to weed pro that is cheaper than that piece of shit.

Jeffo likes this
1 minute ago, Jeffo said:

Your special! 

Anything is useless when used the wrong way bud but yes there are a few pointless ass sheds this is far from one of them lmfao

It is pointless to waste 8 mil on your shed admit it. Youre better off getting a 3 crate that is closer to processor and when you need a car spawn kavala.

2 minutes ago, Jeffo said:

I will not argue this anymore you waste time and take more losses. Ill produce the same if not more and take way less heat! Only thing making my shed worth less in anyway is working over 50 hours a week Iol

dude your shed is shit gg. you dont need to tell me your personal life to use it as an excuse for your shed being overrated by you. Not a waste of time because i finally got you to realize.

Efficiency/safety/response times/multiple jobs its centralized by.....bruh im not trying to be a dick imo you just arent understanding the way i use it. Im not gunna let the world know what makes it great. Its how I make good money out of it not giving away what should be obvious habits anyway but 

Thats asking for my shit to not be passive to teach your ass somethin

2 minutes ago, Jeffo said:

Efficiency/safety/response times/multiple jobs its centralized by.....bruh im not trying to be a dick imo you just arent understanding the way i use it. Im not gunna let the world know what makes it great. Its how I make good money out of it not giving away what should be obvious habits anyway but 

Thats asking for my shit to not be passive to teach your ass somethin

bro are you dumb, how are you gonna sell it if you cant say why its so great you retard.

1 minute ago, Farmer Steve said:

Yeahhhh this is cap 

oof man, cant admit when you take an L jeffo?

3 minutes ago, Jeffo said:

When someone who is interested private mesages me when I am actually looking to sell retards! Then I would privately explain more you guys are very simple minded. 

Well i think it would also get the word out way more if you explained to the public why its great! So then everyone knows why its worth 8 mil somehow!

12 hours ago, Junker said:

you honestly give me a stroke to to read these replies man. I'm saying if you wanted above 8 wouldn't you want to publicly announce why its worth above 8 if you are only being offered 8? Idk what idiot bid 8 mil for that i really hope they rethink. Stay safe Steve.

Keep trying to explain since you cannot comprehend. I never once said I wanted to sell it said I wouldnt sell for less then 8 or 9. Quit thinking at all it obviously just hurts your head period.....