Wanna remove lag

Remove electric chair, remove ufo, remove cancer smoke stack at mental, and kraken waters. While you’re at it reduce night time because it’s literally night more than fucking day and it’s aids. And about the grass shit. People can get their grass removed in the nvidia control panel so if anything not removing grass for everyone is giving kids an advantage. ETA update 

3 hours ago, Ratatouille said:

Remove electric chair, remove ufo, remove cancer smoke stack at mental, and kraken waters. While you’re at it reduce night time because it’s literally night more than fucking day and it’s aids. And about the grass shit. People can get their grass removed in the nvidia control panel so if anything not removing grass for everyone is giving kids an advantage. ETA update 

true moment

jsh, danile666, Niklaus and 1 other like this
9 hours ago, Bherky said:

also removing grass for everyone is THE most retarded shit I have ever heard.

ok man so how is it retarded if you can remove it yourself in the control panel. Probs not gonna reply because he doesnt have an argument. Everyone can do it anyway so why not just make it easier in game? 

17 hours ago, Ratatouille said:

Remove electric chair

REMOVING LIGHTNING WHEN IN ELECTRIC CHAIR.

jsh likes this
On 8/28/2021 at 4:29 PM, Bherky said:

Well with that logic since everyone can just buy cheats, why don't we just make it a hvh server?

This is such a clown comment like wtf is wrong with you. Yh man because cheating is allowed and also you have to pay for cheats you don’t have to pay to turn your fucking grass off.

jsh likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2021 at 1:45 AM, Tallo said:

well mr bherky i actually dont have grass and it is indeed a massive difference between the normal grass and no grass. So technically i am getting an advantage so i wouldnt necessarily say its retarded you clown. 

Reported

On 8/28/2021 at 3:01 PM, Ratatouille said:

Please stop before you make yourself look even more retarded. If that’s even possible lol

How does it sound retarded it’s the same terminology that you used. Just because someone can abuse a system doesn’t mean we should add it for everyone to do more easily.

Bherky likes this
6 hours ago, Nathan_ said:

Reported

How does it sound retarded it’s the same terminology that you used. Just because someone can abuse a system doesn’t mean we should add it for everyone to do more easily.

Weeooweeooweeoo my fagdar is going crazy. Nathan can you please  refrain from speaking thanks 🥱🥲