Shit support system

Hviox

The support system is absolute shit on this server. There are no admins on teamspeak or anything when we are 3 people getting RDM'ed every staff member has their dms off, I can't verify my phone on discord because discord is a shit app and you have to to be able to type in the discord server. Which means the only way to report someone is on forum which is probably gonna take 3 days+ to get a response since this shitty forum is dead. Shame that a nice server has to suffer from these issues that could be fixed easily

Xehons and Abu like this

Bro they ban in like under 24 hours, trust me I know. 

Random new people RDMing? Avoid them (dont feed the trolls or something idk). Dont expect admins to do anything in-game, its just not how it works m8. Just record and report.

Waiting in TS is a pain but usually if you are not a dick and show understanding of why you were banned; they will be nice about it. 

2 hours ago, Hviox said:

The support system is absolute shit on this server. There are no admins on teamspeak or anything when we are 3 people getting RDM'ed every staff member has their dms off, I can't verify my phone on discord because discord is a shit app and you have to to be able to type in the discord server. Which means the only way to report someone is on forum which is probably gonna take 3 days+ to get a response since this shitty forum is dead. Shame that a nice server has to suffer from these issues that could be fixed easily

Admins are a group of volunteers who cannot be in the game or on teamspeak 24/7. All you need to do is record a player violating a rule and report it here https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/support/

Admins will get to it as soon as they can typically within 24 hours. 

Please provide sufficient evidence to help this process.

Sufficient Evidence -- Vehicular Death Match (VDM) - Roughly 10 seconds before the incident Combat Logging (CL) - FULL Screenshot of a player being downed and immediately disconnecting, chat must be continuous to show timing. Multiple screenshots are allowed to facilitate this requirement. Combat Logging (CL) - Video showing a player being engaged in role play and using ESC suicide or disconnecting to avoid interaction Combat Logging (CL) - Video evidence of a player disconnecting after being killed and then immediately rejoining Random Death Match (RDM) - Video evidence showing 5 minutes prior to the RDM (i.e, 5 minutes prior to your death) Exploiting - Clear video evidence of an exploit happening If you do not have sufficient evidence, you may still make a report to help support further reports on the player. The admin staff have the right to refuse taking action on any report. If you report someone who has already compensated you for a situation, the reporting player is likely to be banned. Reports MUST be filed within 72 hours of the incident. We do not accept 3rd party player reports for CL, VDM, or RDM

Farmer Steve likes this
11 minutes ago, Mason said:

Admins are a group of volunteers who cannot be in the game or on teamspeak 24/7. All you need to do is record a player violating a rule and report it here https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/support/

Sufficient Evidence -- Vehicular Death Match (VDM) - Roughly 10 seconds before the incident Combat Logging (CL) - FULL Screenshot of a player being downed and immediately disconnecting, chat must be continuous to show timing. Multiple screenshots are allowed to facilitate this requirement. Combat Logging (CL) - Video showing a player being engaged in role play and using ESC suicide or disconnecting to avoid interaction Combat Logging (CL) - Video evidence of a player disconnecting after being killed and then immediately rejoining Random Death Match (RDM) - Video evidence showing 5 minutes prior to the RDM (i.e, 5 minutes prior to your death) Exploiting - Clear video evidence of an exploit happening If you do not have sufficient evidence, you may still make a report to help support further reports on the player. The admin staff have the right to refuse taking action on any report. If you report someone who has already compensated you for a situation, the reporting player is likely to be banned. Reports MUST be filed within 72 hours of the incident. We do not accept 3rd party player reports for CL, VDM, or RDM

Retired and you’re still more active than both community managers combined. why’d u quit? smh my head 

1 hour ago, Mason said:

On top of this, we do have lives outside of this game that takes priority. Tickets get resolved when someone has time with them. Sometimes a ticket can take 1-2 hours and sometimes can be open for 2+ days. Just have to be patient @Hviox

If you want consumer level customer support we will gladly accept your provider level payments. Until then, shut the fuck up. Make your report and play the game. Let us worry about the rest. 

Actually looking at your account, you have yet to even try this shit support system. 

So perhaps we should rephrase your original post to something more accurate. 

" I wasn't able to get my instant gratification for something I needed or wanted. Throughout my short life, everything around me has been designed to provide me with dopamine to encourage my continued use of whatever product. Therefore when using your services you have failed to create that reward that I'm dependent on. Therefore I'll lash out as an alternative route to that ever so desperate fix that I need."

On top of that, we don't offer any official support via our Discord. 

Little known fact. We work to ensure that your access to anything asylum related is as difficult as possible. The phone verification? Ha. We don't know why I would enable that. There are only honest people on the internet that only have the best intentions. Therefore we don't need any enhanced security steps around us. We just did it for shits and giggles.

Respectfully,

Mitch