Make Ifrits More Expensive

Make Ifrits More Expensive  

50 members have voted

1. 1. ifrits more expensive

Yes.

39 minutes ago, Good Lub said:

why would an ifrit be 300k nigga 

Because the Ifrit meta is somehow not cancer but Qilin meta was? Qilins were 5k and got nerfed to 40k and lost their doors at one point. They're like what, 20k now? But still without doors. They should be at least like 200k. It's pretty weird they are so cheap. 60k is absurd. And if you steal one it would chop for 50% of the price anyway so it's not all bad.

3 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I don't think me old inbox will handle that kind of fire being thrown at it. I truly don't believe it.

the meta of people solo driving around in an armored vehicle that only costs 2 loadouts is a plague. No strategies to fighting anymore just 15 guys in 15 ifrits dropping behind one another. Please Mitch I beg to speak to you more in depth about this over VC

Niklaus and Bherky like this
4 hours ago, Farmer Steve said:

You can’t say that nigga

im indian i can say it

3 hours ago, Defragments said:

Yes.

Because the Ifrit meta is somehow not cancer but Qilin meta was? Qilins were 5k and got nerfed to 40k and lost their doors at one point. They're like what, 20k now? But still without doors. They should be at least like 200k. It's pretty weird they are so cheap. 60k is absurd. And if you steal one it would chop for 50% of the price anyway so it's not all bad.

why would some1 even buy an ifrit/qillin if its so expensive?Might as well make the quadbike slam the new meta

23 minutes ago, Oskarr said:

quilin meta was def way worse but its also more fun when there are 1-2 ifrits in a fight rather than 10 i really dont think there is a way to fix it 

this wouldnt bring back quilin meta i dont think, quilins are still quite expensive and still have no doors. 1-2 full ifrits is definitely way more fun of a fight than 10 with 1 in each

the only solution I can think of is some way for asylum to negate the advantage of the driver being the only one dropping with his gun out, which is part of why it exists. why stack 4 in one ifrit when 3 of them have to wait to start shooting and drop from both sides leaving them exposed when you can have 4 in 4 ifrits and they can all drop and shoot immediately? 

also, could making blood money part of the ifrit cost be another solution, so they don't disappear entirely (70K + 15K blood money)??

39 minutes ago, william said:

this wouldnt bring back quilin meta i dont think, quilins are still quite expensive and still have no doors. 1-2 full ifrits is definitely way more fun of a fight than 10 with 1 in each

ik but it will probably make someting else like hatchback slams or boxtruck pushes and it did against plague if u remember 1 ifrit with smokes then rest slam hatchbacks and for me 10 ifrits is more fun than that

24 minutes ago, Oskarr said:

ik but it will probably make someting else like hatchback slams or boxtruck pushes and it did against plague if u remember 1 ifrit with smokes then rest slam hatchbacks and for me 10 ifrits is more fun than that

no way jose

@Mitch (IFRIT) make it bannable to have less than 3 people in an ifrit

Edited by william
Oskarr and Defragments like this
On 9/6/2021 at 12:23 PM, Oskarr said:

quilin meta was def way worse but its also more fun when there are 1-2 ifrits in a fight rather than 10 i really dont think there is a way to fix it 

Only way to fix it is to fix the economy but by doing that it changes every aspect of the server. Which in the end I don’t think will work.