U.F.O update

let me just say the server hasnt felt this full n fun in years. good job 🙂

wwith so much stuff to do now, i think the ufo could be actually a fun thing if it is reworked as not many people care about it right now.

-change it up so it doesnt give you the weird screen, and that you don't have to get hazards suits to go. this will make it accessible to anyone at any time.

-buff it good, make it so you make a little more money and can find pc parts and other stuff there so it is actually worth fighting.

pretty much it. also, for the love of god please remove that crypto cap by salt flats and just make it east arms.

Donald and Innate like this
5 hours ago, FudgeR said:

-change it up so it doesnt give you the weird screen, and that you don't have to get hazards suits to go. this will make it accessible to anyone at any time.

Only part I disagree with. The screen thing is annoying, but irradiated areas are an interesting change for some areas. Rebels airdrops are the non-irradiated ones to go to.

12 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Only part I disagree with. The screen thing is annoying, but irradiated areas are an interesting change for some areas. Rebels airdrops are the non-irradiated ones to go to.

me and my gang would definitly go to ufos if we are nearby but 110% of the time we just dont feel like having to go to a rebel just to change our clothes and im sure more people feel like this. rebel airdrop just isnt the same. maybe mix these 2 in 1 so instead of ‘ufo’ its reworked into something better and more worth fighting for

4 minutes ago, FudgeR said:

me and my gang would definitly go to ufos if we are nearby but 110% of the time we just dont feel like having to go to a rebel just to change our clothes and im sure more people feel like this. rebel airdrop just isnt the same. maybe mix these 2 in 1 so instead of ‘ufo’ its reworked into something better and more worth fighting for

Diving shop wetsuits and in town you can buy CBRN suits. More power to people that can be bothered to prepare for it imo. Last one I went to I got like 300-400k worth stuff, and that was only virtual stuff.

The thing is. That lazy aspect is the problem with arma content. Everyone wants something without having to do anything extra. Either too far, not fun, no rebel sided, cop sided, not worth, etc etc etc. 

It's just content. We can't continue to make everything 100% convenient. Sometimes there are things you need to do. Simple. 

Defragments likes this
22 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

The thing is. That lazy aspect is the problem with arma content. Everyone wants something without having to do anything extra. Either too far, not fun, no rebel sided, cop sided, not worth, etc etc etc. 

It's just content. We can't continue to make everything 100% convenient. Sometimes there are things you need to do. Simple. 

They can literally buy wetsuits or hazmat suits all over the map anyway.

6 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

6 hours ago, Defragments said:

They can literally buy wetsuits or hazmat suits all over the map anyway.

i see your point mitchy but im just saying. you can make this ufo thingy into something bigger n better w pc parts and with more people involved. unfortunatly thats how players always have been and will be and i dont see it lasting if the hazard suits are always there. but just an idea 

1 minute ago, FudgeR said:

i see your point mitchy but im just saying. you can make this ufo thingy into something bigger n better w pc parts and with more people involved. unfortunatly thats how players always have been and will be and i dont see it lasting if the hazard suits are always there. but just an idea 

i guarantee you this guy above @Defragments is just saying that so he can keep getting free money with little to nobody showing up as competition…

6 minutes ago, FudgeR said:

i see your point mitchy but im just saying. you can make this ufo thingy into something bigger n better w pc parts and with more people involved. unfortunately that's how players always have been and will be and i dont see it lasting if the hazard suits are always there. but just an idea 

i guarantee you this guy above @Defragments is just saying that so he can keep getting free money with little to nobody showing up as competition…

You literally have 15 minutes to prep for it.... thats like saying they should remove the need for hazmat suits at uranium to make it easier for people, it doesn't make sense. If you buff the shit out of UFO's and add all the stuff people want then everyone will start doing it and the complaints will come in because of that. From what I've seen there are plenty of goodies you get from UFO's and its worth the time spent. Giving it a slight buff with some additional parts may be beneficial I agree, but if they do buff it the work to reward ratio needs to be balanced. You cant ask for a buff and also ask that it be made easier.

4 hours ago, FudgeR said:i guarantee you this guy above @Defragments is just saying that so he can keep getting free money with little to nobody showing up as competition…

How is it free money? For one thing I usually have like 4-6 gang members with me so it's not like I'm getting 300k to myself. And another thing, like 2 of us get the hazmat suit and the rest stay outside the circle. It's not hard. One of my gang mates literally has a wetsuit saved in his backpack when he uses his loadout, lol