A wise man once said 

|If you were in a real court session and somebody held up a bloody glove with nothing else to prove it yours and they convict you of murder wouldn't that suck? |

if that were true, you'd allow us to turn ourselves into the courthouse over 100k bounty.

this is such an inconvenience for rebels. It stops us from turning ourselves in and stops us from making money... I don't want to give my bounty to a slimey rdming bounty hunter or a 1 tap taser robo cop...

in real life a criminal can %100 turn himself in no matter how high his bounty.

if you don't make every aspect of the game revolve around money, and change the rules of initiation to actually needing to talk to the person and see what they'll do. 5 seconds causes to many problems..

I dont understand why its "you need to turn yourself into a cop/bh at 100k bounty." that ruins my gaming experience.

You can fix this by allowing bounty for a reward shop + add achievments.

To exchange a bounty for a reward that will help you succeed.

Rewards being crafting minerals/gems/drugs/ect to craft with, pc parts, or exchange the bounty for a %of blood money.

this will favor those who like to fight but do not have time to farm. If they own a house they can just turn in their bounty and store their ingredients in their house(a reasonable amount to help those craft guns and fight, keeping mining a efficient method) or take blood money not real money so now they can only buy gear forcing them to mine.

This might increase runs/robberies/over all addiction to asylum.

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
Huan Lee likes this