Re: Electric bills

Mitch (IFRIT)

Changes  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Is this fair?

2 hours ago, Farmer Steve said:

This is worse than before lol. I don't understand why you guys even added this in the first place. Nothing happens after not paying your bills except that you can't use the house, so what? The people this update was probably intended for, it won't hurt them at all. If you guys want more houses to be listed to market this was in all honestly a shitty way of going about it. Why not instead go after the people that have <10 hours each month for the past year and wipe those guys? It would make no sense to let them keep their houses after that long.

yea fuck that dude zel, give me my rat shack back

make an upkeep system based off of hours, the more upgrades, house size, maybe even amount of storage being used translates into how many hours is required of you to play during that month, if you dont play the amount of required hours then you get evicted, lose the house. which is what you want, it'll prevent house hoarding from people joining once a month and would require them to play on the server. it would fix your issue of people not playing but still keeping houses, and would fix the issue we had with this system by allowing us to still play the server the way we want to play it, even if thats just sitting in kavala square all day. 

One big problem with billing per upgrade is that if someone fully upgraded their house in the past but no longer uses said up grade they still have to pay for it. I see to options moving forward 1: add remove upgrade option or 2: remove added billing per feature or 3: screw you if you bought it you pay for it and if not sell it, ha ha ha ha........ lol 

If you wanted more houses for new players 1: bring the limit of houses down to 4, 2: limit the sell value of houses to 3 million 3: lower power bills to 10k per house but if the player fails to pay after 3 to 4 electric bills have the house go back on the market and claim it got seized by the bank, maybe even make an auction for seized homes at the bank or government build where the highest wins the house after 3 days.

Drunk ranting Utilize out lol 

Edited by utilize420

What they could have done was add the electric bill, but only for inactive players. For example they could make it so if you play less then 20 hours a month, you pay a big electric bill fee. This will only hurt players that are taking up the good houses without playing. (They would keep the 30 days house removal as well)

Sheriff Rick and SuperfarvaOG like this
33 minutes ago, Paradox_ said:

must be easy getting gang base when u have 12 on camping all rebels 

no, it's easy when we're good players and you blow every cock and ball within a 10 mile radius.

Anyways, money is truly not a problem at all. It's possible to live in basically poverty. Look at @Tallo, my man had like 200k in the bank and 20 million spent at rebel. Obviously this was before his generous donation of 17 million dollars from @.Max. But this should prove that money is generally not important. Now people like @Leroy Jenkinswho literally spend nothing, not even on food and water; instead opting to pick berries. I think it's the main concern if you're trying to deflate the economy would be decreasing the value of the currency, not taxing or giving us electric bills. In short increasing pricing of vehicles, housing, weapons, clothing. Now it's important to keep in mind that the APD is a massive problem to this, if you want to deflate the economy you cannot let the APD make lots and lots of money and not only spawn in with a free loadout (which many officers tend to use as their primary loadout) but also not allowing the APD to buy their loadouts at 1/5th of the price and make hundreds of thousands. Now it's also important to notice that you shouldn't increase the price of things and add massive debuffs or change the meta in its whole as that will just ruin the game for all. A great example for this is the RPG, 250 thousand dollars, which in itself is insane because the value has risen 833% in since it was added way back. Not only do you have to pay 250 thousand dollars, you're not guaranteed to destroy a vehicle let alone kill its occupants. In general you should keep this mindset instead, increasing prices of all "end game" materials which would be (Armored cars, helicopters, large vehicles, loadouts, houses). Increasing this by 25% would mean 25% more of the money in circulation will be taken out. Now the only problem with this is money making, it should be kept relatively easy; allowing new players to make money, but made harder for "end game" methods of making money like making meth (make a special "storage crate" upgrade for the house which allows you to place illegal ingredients into your home; which will costs a certain amount to upkeep monthly, if you fail to pay it you cannot put in or take out these illegal ingredients). In all, my personal opinion; the focus shouldn't be centered to a money sinkhole like house upkeep or expensive house extensions like crypto mining, it should be deflating the economy via inflation of prices without an inflation of the value of the currency.  

Leroy Jenkins, jsh, Tallo and 1 other like this

So what is the Main issue here,hasnt been all that clear,been gettin trickles of it here an there thru this post along with others...

Is it players not having the chance to buy "good" housing,or to many people own these houses that dont log on?

An by re-introducing some of these good houses is to put the ball in the players hands an put in a required amount of time so to speak to keep them?

the paper concept of it is aight imo,still could be a thing but its kinda that fine line of almost a requirement to play an keep houses.

so you finally realize that money from cartels going straight to gung funds is ruining the economy? bring back dirty money and increase the cost of clothing/weapons so people craft.

I like the house bill cuz I actually know what Im doing. I played asylum when it was hard so for me, this shits easy.

see how everyone is crying and complaining? Children...

stop favoring the children they're all little boys that want it simple and easy.

fuck em

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
Diego Alvarez likes this
4 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

so you finally realize that money from cartels going straight to gung funds is ruining the economy? bring back dirty money and increase the cost of clothing/weapons so people craft.

I like the house bill cuz I actually know what Im doing. I played asylum when it was hard so for me, this shits easy.

stop favoring the children they're all little boys that want it simple and easy.

fuck em

you sure have a lot to say for someone that logs on to save houses, robs a gas station and cries in side chat once a month...

jsh, Crossfade, luke110 and 4 others like this
15 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

fuck em

Nobody has as many bad takes as you do

jsh, Kawaii and 808state like this
14 hours ago, 808state said:

you sure have a lot to say for someone that logs on to save houses, robs a gas station and cries in side chat once a month...

LOL you have no idea.... thanks for that post now i know where ur really at 

3 hours ago, babooshka said:

ur account was created in 2019 lmfao

this one, not my main acc. who r u?

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
22 hours ago, Paradox_ said:

ur a morbidly obese fat fuckin retard not a word from u bub

You are autistic drooling monkey your parents should be  beat to death with a bat for even giving birth to you lol your chatting shit on a 8 year old forum go the fuck outside and move out of your parents house you fucking loser or even better how about becoming the next suicide statistic by a handgun 

7 hours ago, Ethan Darrell said:

You are autistic drooling monkey your parents should be  beat to death with a bat for even giving birth to you lol your chatting shit a 8 year old forum go the fuck outside and move out of your parents house you fucking loser or even better how about becoming the next suicide statistic by a handgun 

just called me 8 years old and now ur saying that i needa move out? Jesus christ u might possibly be braindead u needa get that shit checked out. Maybe if u could see ur own dick u wouldn't be so angry at the world.

1 hour ago, Paradox_ said:

just called me 8 years old and now ur saying that i needa move out? Jesus christ u might possibly be braindead u needa get that shit checked out. Maybe if u could see ur own dick u wouldn't be so angry at the world.

I think he was calling the game 8 years old, but he could also be talking about you personally and both would be right