I'm looking for a group, clan or gang. (new player)

JotaCe

Sup guys. I'm tired of being rdm, vrm or figthing against a freaking gang (weedy jeans for example) all by myself. If you looking for an additional player here I am. My English is broken, but if you are an intelligent person we will understand each other. 

I would prefer a mature team. So if you use the words like  "snowflake", "liberal", or think Trump is a great man, please ignore this post.  

Trioxide likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, JotaCe said:

Sup guys. I'm tired of being rdm, vrm or figthing against a freaking gang (weedy jeans for example) all by myself. If you looking for an additional player here I am. My English is broken, but if you are an intelligent person we will understand each other. 

I would prefer a mature team. So if you use the words like  "snowflake", "liberal", or think Trump is a great man, please ignore this post.  

Yo I am the one and only player on a asylum who isnt a maga head. you can join my gang; make an app here: https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/118376-la-sombra-recruitment/

Edited by Trioxide
On 9/15/2021 at 5:55 PM, JotaCe said:

On 10/8/2021 at 2:48 PM, Trioxide said:

Yo I am the one and only player on a asylum who isnt a maga head. you can join my gang; make an app here: https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/118376-la-sombra-recruitment/

SMH brain washed snowflake liberals. Hate to see people supporting a great countries downfall. Trump on top.

Sheriff Rick likes this

14 hours ago, Junker said:

i dont understand it literally happened lol. imagine not thinking that is real. believe what the liberals are making you believe.

I'm not saying that didn't happen lmao. I'm saying you're an idiot for assuming I'm a BLM supporter just because I don't love Trump. I couldn't be bothered to go to a BLM protest, and I don't remotely support the organization.

You honestly believe that there are just two groups of people in America: diehard trump supporters and radical liberals. That's why I'm calling you brainwashed.

Edited by Trioxide
Nicolas March likes this
15 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

I'm not saying that didn't happen lmao. I'm saying you're an idiot for assuming I'm a BLM supporter just because I don't love Trump. I couldn't be bothered to go to a BLM protest, and I don't remotely support the organization.

You honestly believe that there are just two groups of people in America: diehard trump supporters and radical liberals. That's why I'm calling you brainwashed.

hey man, Canadian here. Trump is better than sleepy joe.

PaytonR likes this
5 hours ago, Trioxide said:

You're better off being a 'radical liberal' than coming off this gay lmfao

Farmer Steve and Junke like this
14 hours ago, Trioxide said:

There's two ideas bub, right and wrong. Conservative and Liberal. Go push communist agendas weirdo.

Sheriff Rick likes this