what a god

what a god   

18 members have voted

1. 1. make asylum great again

• no
    • yes

On 9/19/2021 at 2:47 PM, DankBud said:

seems legit to me hahaha he even said get out the heli or die,to me you just didnt listen

LMAO sure i did. i have 20 helis and i was goin to 0give him it jsut to see what he would do. you can clearly see me hop out its just how he killed me it showed i stayed in. feet clearly on ground and i hit tab he didnt give me enough time to fully do it cuz hes a little bitch

make it 30 seconds if unarmed/nogear and you'll see the change in attitude.

or keep your fail traps in place and let your server eventually shatter like it did before.

yall kno theirs to much money on the server and you fail to realize its because of cartel funds goin straight to atm.

thats a big no no if u want gear to have value. 

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
On 9/20/2021 at 8:41 PM, The Forgotten Legend said:

LMAO sure i did. i have 20 helis and i was goin to 0give him it jsut to see what he would do. you can clearly see me hop out its just how he killed me it showed i stayed in. feet clearly on ground and i hit tab he didnt give me enough time to fully do it cuz hes a little bitch

make it 30 seconds if unarmed/nogear and you'll see the change in attitude.

or keep your fail traps in place and let your server eventually shatter like it did before.

yall kno theirs to much money on the server and you fail to realize its because of cartel funds goin straight to atm.

thats a big no no if u want gear to have value. 

Im sorry can you repeat that?