Void Limited Recruitment | Disbanded | Server 1

VOID Recruitment
77183a6bb0c470e524b241d05f53f0d5.png

Bio: Void is a newer asylum gang created by a couple of long term Arma 3 players. We’ve played on Olympus and asylum both and settled here. We have a gang shed and a primary focus as a group on cartels, federal Events, and gang wars. If you don’t know of us yet, watch the map. You’ll see everything soon descend into the void. 

Application Below

In game name - ( your discord name will need to be changed to your in game name if accepted) 

player ID -

Age (must be 16+ and mature) -

Arma 3 hours (Must have 1000+)-

Arma 3 asylum hours (must have 200+)-

How many hours per week can you put in approximately ? -

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus is? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? -

What previous gangs were you in and why did you leave? -

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? -

Who referred you to this gang or asked you to join? -

———————————————

apply to “the industrial bank of plauge” gang was disbanded and we merged into them. Great group of guys and same mindset. 

Edited by Trapstar2121
Frinetic and Grizz like this

In game name - ( your discord name will need to be changed to your in game name if accepted) 

player ID - 76561198376923900

Age (must be 16+ and mature) - 19

Arma 3 hours- 2027.4

Arma 3 asylum hours- 199

How many hours per week can you put in approximately ? - inconsistent hours

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus are? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? - yeah

What previous gangs were you in and why did you leave? - n/a

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? - ANON.

Who referred you to this gang or asked you to join? - you practically held me at gunpoint

1 hour ago, Frinetic said:

player ID - 76561198376923900

Age (must be 16+ and mature) - 19

Arma 3 hours- 2027.4

Arma 3 asylum hours- 199

How many hours per week can you put in approximately ? - inconsistent hours

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus are? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? - yeah

What previous gangs were you in and why did you leave? - n/a

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? - ANON.

Who referred you to this gang or asked you to join? - you practically held me at gunpoint

accepted! discord link will be sent.

In game name - Doxino

player ID - 7656119808024393

Age (must be 16+ and mature) - 18

Arma 3 hours (Must have 1000+)- 319145892d7b5f02fbf4689cb4cc845d.png

Arma 3 asylum hours (must have 200+)- I've played Asylum for years, the time is definitely inaccurate on MyAsylum. Just a heads up.64053783744c5d7bd08fe5a998b4c89f.png

How many hours per week can you put in approximately ? - Split between work and college I'll usually be on during the night time. I will put in an effort in keeping things in order and making the gang work. Hours per week ~40

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus is? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? - This gang is about cartel fighting. Learning techniques to have the upper hand in cartels, dominating the server and spreading our name with respect. Throwing GGs after a cartel fight regardless of how hard we smoked them and or got smoked. I am exclusively a cartel fighter, it's what I do. Other than federal events and the occasional random event.

What previous gangs were you in and why did you leave? - On Asylum I've mainly been in gangs me and my mates created (small 3-6 member gangs just so we can cap cartels). I used to run Keonix on Asylum, I disbanded it because it was at this point in time where I moved to Olympus. When I moved to Olympus I co-ran Anonymous gang, a gang in which controlled fighting all around Altis. We had several in depth relations and alliances with other gangs, some of which we had to drop. Basically we were in control, I left this gang because of permission issues (only gang leader could control a lot of scenarios, and wasn't always on) / Olympus prime time dying out and moving on to other games like Rust. After recently reexploring Asylum, I joined Zenith. I am however leaving as I would like to lead my own gang amongst my long time friends.

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? - I want to join because I am interested in building a gang from the ground-up and doing it right. I can benefit this gang because I have experience within discord and Arma 3 Gang discords, and leadership within an Arma 3 group/gang. I am looking to keep the gang strict on comms, and keep out any idiocy or immaturity. I am also a valuable member to have pushing a cartel, I worry about my teammates, and will attempt to insure everyone gets a rev if they need one, simply thinking as one or as a gang, you can realize that the dead guys kit on the ground is also your kit. Pick him up. I also am a good shooter and know my way around Ifrits. I can also control a team and enforce tactics and comms effectively. I'm not worried about people not liking me, pick your shit up, dude.

Who referred you to this gang or asked you to join? - Co-created with Trapstar this app is an example!

Edited by Gaige
Trapstar2121 likes this
2 hours ago, Gaige said:

In game name - Doxino

player ID - 7656119808024393

Arma 3 hours (Must have 1000+)- 319145892d7b5f02fbf4689cb4cc845d.png

Arma 3 asylum hours (must have 200+)- I've played Asylum for years, the time is definitely inaccurate on MyAsylum. Just a heads up.64053783744c5d7bd08fe5a998b4c89f.png

How many hours per week can you put in approximately ? - Split between work and college I'll usually be on during the night time. I will put in an effort in keeping things in order and making the gang work. Hours per week ~40

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus is? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? - This gang is about cartel fighting. Learning techniques to have the upper hand in cartels, dominating the server and spreading our name with respect. Throwing GGs after a cartel fight regardless of how hard we smoked them and or got smoked. I am exclusively a cartel fighter, it's what I do. Other than federal events and the occasional random event.

What previous gangs were you in and why did you leave? - On Asylum I've mainly been in gangs me and my mates created (small 3-6 member gangs just so we can cap cartels). I used to run Keonix on Asylum, I disbanded it because it was at this point in time where I moved to Olympus. When I moved to Olympus I co-ran Anonymous gang, a gang in which controlled fighting all around Altis. We had several in depth relations and alliances with other gangs, some of which we had to drop. Basically we were in control, I left this gang because of permission issues (only gang leader could control a lot of scenarios, and wasn't always on) / Olympus prime time dying out and moving on to other games like Rust. After recently reexploring Asylum, I joined Zenith. I am however leaving as I would like to lead my own gang amongst my long time friends.

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? - I want to join because I am interested in building a gang from the ground-up and doing it right. I can benefit this gang because I have experience within discord and Arma 3 Gang discords, and leadership within an Arma 3 group/gang. I am looking to keep the gang strict on comms, and keep out any idiocy or immaturity. I am also a valuable member to have pushing a cartel, I worry about my teammates, and will attempt to insure everyone gets a rev if they need one, simply thinking as one or as a gang, you can realize that the dead guys kit on the ground is also your kit. Pick him up. I also am a good shooter and know my way around Ifrits. I can also control a team and enforce tactics and comms effectively. I'm not worried about people not liking me, pick your shit up, dude.

Who referred you to this gang or asked you to join? - Co-created with Trapstar this app is an example!

A prime example of that. Obviously accepted. Glad to run this shit with you. 

Edited by Trapstar2121

In game name - CrikeyMate

player ID -76561198204908152

Age (must be 16+ and mature) - 28

Arma 3 hours (Must have 1000+)- 5211

Arma 3 asylum hours (must have 200+)- at least 5000 xD

How many hours per week can you put in approximately ? - average 30-40hrs

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus is? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? -Yes, mainly a cartel fighting crew

What previous gangs were you in and why did you leave? -Too many to list, but most recents are

- Ruckus but it disbanded.

- Zenith and i felt it was time to move on.

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? - new atmosphere and new people. Im experience at cartels and have lots of knowledge of the server

Who referred you to this gang or asked you to join? -Leaders.

In game name - ( your discord name will need to be changed to your in game name if accepted)  Rapstar

player ID - 76561198060235649

Age (must be 16+ and mature) - almost 17

Arma 3 hours (Must have 1000+)- 5000

Arma 3 asylum hours (must have 200+)- 2000+

How many hours per week can you put in approximately ? - 25-50

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus is? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? - yea

What previous gangs were you in and why did you leave? - chronic,void,zenith

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? - fights and for having some fun enjoy doing feds and fighting cartels 

Who referred you to this gang or asked you to join? - wing wong

Edited by Rapstar
1 hour ago, Crossfade said:

In game name - CrikeyMate

player ID -76561198204908152

Age (must be 16+ and mature) - 28

Arma 3 hours (Must have 1000+)- 5211

Arma 3 asylum hours (must have 200+)- at least 5000 xD

How many hours per week can you put in approximately ? - average 30-40hrs

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus is? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? -Yes, mainly a cartel fighting crew

What previous gangs were you in and why did you leave? -Too many to list, but most recents are

- Ruckus but it disbanded.

- Zenith and i felt it was time to move on.

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? - new atmosphere and new people. Im experience at cartels and have lots of knowledge of the server

Who referred you to this gang or asked you to join? -Leaders.

welcome in man! Accepted!

14 minutes ago, Rapstar said:

In game name - ( your discord name will need to be changed to your in game name if accepted)  Rapstar

player ID - 76561198060235649

Age (must be 16+ and mature) - almost 17

Arma 3 hours (Must have 1000+)- 5000

Arma 3 asylum hours (must have 200+)- 2000+

How many hours per week can you put in approximately ? - 25-50

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus is? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? - yea

What previous gangs were you in and why did you leave? - chronic,void,zenith

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? - fights and for having some fun enjoy doing feds and fighting cartels 

Who referred you to this gang or asked you to join? - wing wong

Accepted! Welcome in!

matthew666 likes this
5 minutes ago, Junker said:

In game name - ( your discord name will need to be changed to your in game name if accepted) Junke

player ID - 76561198210555688

Arma 3 hours (Must have 1000+)- 2,471.8

Arma 3 asylum hours (must have 200+)- 1480 hrs

How many hours per week can you put in approximately ? - 30hrs

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus is? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? - yes i do i am willing to participate regulary.

What previous gangs were you in and why did you leave? - Chronic disbanded, K Rauta they all got permed.

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? - Weed real estate and want to PVP (not a shitter know how to combat stance)

Who referred you to this gang or asked you to join? - Wing Wong and now Rapstar

5 minutes ago, Junker said:

In game name - ( your discord name will need to be changed to your in game name if accepted) Junke

player ID - 76561198210555688

Arma 3 hours (Must have 1000+)- 2,471.8

Arma 3 asylum hours (must have 200+)- 1480 hrs

How many hours per week can you put in approximately ? - 30hrs

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus is? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? - yes i do i am willing to participate regulary.

What previous gangs were you in and why did you leave? - Chronic disbanded, K Rauta they all got permed.

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? - Weed real estate and want to PVP (not a shitter know how to combat stance)

Who referred you to this gang or asked you to join? - Wing Wong and now Rapstar

ACCEPTED! trial period due to not knowing you.

John Winkerson

player ID -

If there's a way to check, I'm unsure. I've played on asylum for a long time on and off, with a total of at least 600 hours

I work a lot and have kids, but when I'm free I'm always playing (At least 25-30 hours a week)

Do you understand what this gang is about and what are focus is? If you do then are you willing and able to participate in these regularly? -

I sure do, love me some cartel caps and gang wars

Blackwing  back in the day, I just fell off the game with school. Spartans, I got caught up with life and the team wasn't the greatest IMO. I was also in a decent sized gang on olympus back before it came down a while back. 

Why do you want to join and how could you benefit this gang by being a member? -

My PvP skills are pretty decent, I can make my own money, I have experience with cartels and gangs on Asylum. I'm also a good shot and a decent pilot/driver

Nobody, just out here looking for some gamers. 

20 hours ago, John Winkerson said:

John Winkerson

player ID -

If there's a way to check, I'm unsure. I've played on asylum for a long time on and off, with a total of at least 600 hours

I work a lot and have kids, but when I'm free I'm always playing (At least 25-30 hours a week)

I sure do, love me some cartel caps and gang wars

Blackwing  back in the day, I just fell off the game with school. Spartans, I got caught up with life and the team wasn't the greatest IMO. I was also in a decent sized gang on olympus back before it came down a while back. 

My PvP skills are pretty decent, I can make my own money, I have experience with cartels and gangs on Asylum. I'm also a good shot and a decent pilot/driver

Nobody, just out here looking for some gamers. 

Apply to industrial bank of plauge. We shut down the gang and merged with them. Forgot to close the applications down.