Sugmagestion Numero Uno

Why do I need to be a 400 pound apd pedo to be able to see what’s being said in the apd suggestions section of this wonderful forum? I just want to support my friend River and quote big gay jay aka lil nasx. Because jay says River is consumed by a mil sim when he literally donates hundreds if not thousands of dollars to russian titty streamers. “I just gifted 5 more, do you think she will put my name on the board?” Like don’t talk to my friend like that please. And copa keep replying with gifs, I swear you’re funny 💯

Edited by Ratatouille
Copa would have grammar checked me
46 minutes ago, tom said:

Synergy? Duping dog meat in donor town then getting there accounts wiped, crying it was not there fault?

What about Prime when tiger got banned for cheating? Then you got him unbanned then they cheated for months aimbotting and blowing up the server?

Or when you guys swore when sheep and the rest of envy was lag switching?

My point here Jayshawn, is back then APD didn't have shit and they fought better gangs 24/7 and the captains and lts dealt with it and learned to adapt.

There are 4-5 of us at a mental asylum and the APD cry cause they can't kill us even while they outnumber us 3-1.

Then they cry and DM @Mitch (IFRIT)all day crying how broken the mental is and they get a madrid.

They already have ifrits, literally so easy not to get shot out of it but they drive in a straight line and get ripped then cry.

Back when they prison had 4 big towers, the APD would fight it and even win against a rebel group of 15.

this server is full of roleplayers now and people who are good at the game are considered ‘esports wannabe’ what u expect brotha

jsh and GravL like this
1 hour ago, tom said:

Synergy? Duping dog meat in donor town then getting there accounts wiped, crying it was not there fault?

What about Prime when tiger got banned for cheating? Then you got him unbanned then they cheated for months aimbotting and blowing up the server?

Or when you guys swore when sheep and the rest of envy was lag switching?

My point here Jayshawn, is back then APD didn't have shit and they fought better gangs 24/7 and the captains and lts dealt with it and learned to adapt.

There are 4-5 of us at a mental asylum and the APD cry cause they can't kill us even while they outnumber us 3-1.

Then they cry and DM @Mitch (IFRIT)all day crying how broken the mental is and they get a madrid.

They already have ifrits, literally so easy not to get shot out of it but they drive in a straight line and get ripped then cry.

Back when they prison had 4 big towers, the APD would fight it and even win against a rebel group of 15.

Sergeants were coming in quad bikes with 15 cops on the first day of the update and had still cried hahaha 

Edited by Ratatouille
9 hours ago, Ratatouille said:

Why do I need to be a 400 pound apd pedo to be able to see what’s being said in the apd suggestions section of this wonderful forum? I just want to support my friend River and quote big gay jay aka lil nasx. Because jay says River is consumed by a mil sim when he literally donates hundreds if not thousands of dollars to russian titty streamers. “I just gifted 5 more, do you think she will put my name on the board?” Like don’t talk to my friend like that please. And copa keep replying with gifs, I swear you’re funny 💯

If you don’t produce enough sweat and Grease to fill 4 buckets then you shouldn’t be on the apd 😡😡😡😡😡

Edited by Dillon
jsh likes this
11 hours ago, Ratatouille said:

CheapMeatyCivet-size_restricted.gif 

FudgeR likes this