Rebels being camped constantly

Since its almost fucking impossible to get to a rebel these days at peak times without some clown sitting there 24/7 there needs to be some sort of prevention of it... Add radiation poisoning with no cure... if you enter rebel and dont leave a 300m radius in a certain time.. with this new loadout gear up if someone cant gear up within 5minutes then they should change games, but being fair 5-10minutes seems like that's plenty of time to gear up and leave and anymore than that your just camping and being cancer. +1 if you agree 🙂

2 hours ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

There are certain times and reasons that people may need to be at rebel longer. Like say, for instance, they are fighting the APD who has raided said rebel or pursued them up there after a federal event. There are 7 rebels on the map man, it can't be that hard to go to 1 to re-gear. I've never had a problem doing it.

you would be surprised of how lame people have got these days... I went to sofia/arms/therisa and the boat and a gang member went to pygros.. the only rebel we didnt go to was kavala and all of them had someone at it sitting in a tower no vehicles there, no one in the buy box just some douchebag sitting in the tower waiting for us to land or drive up so they could steal our shit. its so aids

and yeah i guess.. maybe if the APD is within 1km it wont be radiated? idk... its so frustrating when this shit happens all the time

Edited by Crossfade
2 hours ago, Crossfade said:

you would be surprised of how lame people have got these days... I went to sofia/arms/therisa and the boat and a gang member went to pygros.. the only rebel we didnt go to was kavala and all of them had someone at it sitting in a tower no vehicles there, no one in the buy box just some douchebag sitting in the tower waiting for us to land or drive up so they could steal our shit. its so aids

and yeah i guess.. maybe if the APD is within 1km it wont be radiated? idk... its so frustrating when this shit happens all the time

kavala is always safe my friend

Sheriff Rick likes this
7 hours ago, Crossfade said:

Since its almost fucking impossible to get to a rebel these days at peak times without some clown sitting there 24/7 there needs to be some sort of prevention of it... Add radiation poisoning with no cure... if you enter rebel and dont leave a 300m radius in a certain time.. with this new loadout gear up if someone cant gear up within 5minutes then they should change games, but being fair 5-10minutes seems like that's plenty of time to gear up and leave and anymore than that your just camping and being cancer. +1 if you agree 🙂

I cant really relate, my rebel always seems to be fine!