8 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

so like, i think ull make more money if u let us buy a skin for $25.... i want the gold orca but cba to donate $550... 

and from a buisness pov itd be a good idea to put the money you donate towards crates to go towards your donor lvl. not 1 or the other. you make more $$ from invidual donations for a skin or 2 rather than expecting ppl to donate $550

thoughts? 

well if you donate 25 this month and keep donating 25 each month im sure you could get it in like 20 months

Edited by willtee18
Crossfade and Kawaii like this
6 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

so like, i think ull make more money if u let us buy a skin for $25.... i want the gold orca but cba to donate $550... 

and from a buisness pov itd be a good idea to put the money you donate towards crates to go towards your donor lvl. not 1 or the other. you make more $$ from invidual donations for a skin or 2 rather than expecting ppl to donate $550

thoughts? 

TBH i would think most people want maybe 1-3 orca skins, 1-3 ifrit skins and maybe 2-4 clothing skins at $25 lets say 3 3 and 4 thats only $250.. say someone wants 15 skins all up, thats $375.... how is he going to make more money by letting people buy skins individually? Or are you thinking people will pay more money buying all the skins even the ones they dont like? 

also crate keys would make bank! i bought like 10-15 of the new ones and got bust every time lol. I intend on buying more soon so mitch's pockets must be nice from the keys

Edited by Crossfade
12 hours ago, willtee18 said:

well if you donate 25 this month and keep donating 25 each month im sure you could get it in like 20 months

yea man i can do math its not the point..

10 hours ago, Crossfade said:

TBH i would think most people want maybe 1-3 orca skins, 1-3 ifrit skins and maybe 2-4 clothing skins at $25 lets say 3 3 and 4 thats only $250.. say someone wants 15 skins all up, thats $375.... how is he going to make more money by letting people buy skins individually? Or are you thinking people will pay more money buying all the skins even the ones they dont like? 

also crate keys would make bank! i bought like 10-15 of the new ones and got bust every time lol. I intend on buying more soon so mitch's pockets must be nice from the keys

no. i got my pirate ifrit skin and a bunch random color skins that i dont care for. id donate for gold orca or the coast guard orca and then maybe id buy the turtle nvgs and id be happy. maybe down the road id buy coveralls or a helmet. 

if 10 people did that, thats another 600-700 bucks depending hm per skin....

wouldn't that be better buisness wise ?

Edited by The Forgotten Legend

Due to the terms we are bound by for in game monetization. I need to ensure our rewards are diversified. Our rewards have always been permanent and I intend to keep them that way. The higher tiers were not introduced with the sole intention of them being purchased outright. Rather give reward to those who have supported us over many years. Their donations added up over time and it's imperative that we recognize those contributions. 

GravL, Crossfade and Tip like this