drug dealer redzone

24 minutes ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

Fun fact of the day, the initiation range (Or more accurately, RDM zone) of drug dealers is listed on the wiki, just like every other illegal areas range is.

https://gyazo.com/712dc23c8516b7503

Good job mr virtual police lieutenant bilbo swaggins sir. He's talking about the more confusing kavala drug dealer, or any drug dealer now for that matter. You can process from a distance that spans farther than what's considered interaction distance which makes it a little confusing. 

Edited by Farmer Steve
18 minutes ago, Farmer Steve said:

Good job mr virtual police lieutenant bilbo swaggins sir. He's talking about the more confusing kavala drug dealer, or any drug dealer now for that matter. You can process from a distance that spans farther than what's considered interaction distance which makes it a little confusing. 

Interaction distance has always meant close enough to interact, as in selling. I see no reason why that would need to change personally. If you're in a totally different building away from the NPC or across the street where you aren't close enough to sell/buy from the drug dealer, then you aren't in the immediate area. If you're not sure if they're close enough, it only takes a couple of seconds to initiate.

5 minutes ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

Interaction distance has always meant close enough to interact, as in selling. I see no reason why that would need to change personally. If you're in a totally different building away from the NPC or across the street where you aren't close enough to sell/buy from the drug dealer, then you aren't in the immediate area. If you're not sure if they're close enough, it only takes a couple of seconds to initiate.

fun fact of the day, if you played any of the non sweaty virgin factions you’d understand the problem.

https://www.proactiv.com/order

I’ll leave this for you

1 minute ago, 王 rando 王 said:

fun fact of the day, if you played any of the non sweaty virgin factions you’d understand the problem.

https://www.proactiv.com/order

I’ll leave this for you

As a matter of fact, I do. I play civ. Specifically, to sell drugs (At those drug dealers you're talking about) to make money. Yet, I don't find myself having the same initiation problems at drug dealers that you do.

17 minutes ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

Not sure how you missed my point. People are interacting with the drug dealer when processing their drugs, but they’re technically not in interaction distance. But otherwise, thanks for stating the obvious, your work here is very appreciated mr virtual police force lieutenant baggies o7.

So if you have the processing bar on your screen for plants/bud, that means that you are interacting with the dealer right? Which can be done beyond the scrollwheel range of the npc

2 hours ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

Fun fact of the day, the initiation range (Or more accurately, RDM zone) of drug dealers is listed on the wiki, just like every other illegal areas range is.

https://gyazo.com/712dc23c8516b7503

3 hours ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

As a matter of fact, I do. I play civ. Specifically, to sell drugs (At those drug dealers you're talking about) to make money. Yet, I don't find myself having the same initiation problems at drug dealers that you do.

considering all drug processors have a 300m initiation zone and everyone processes drugs at drug dealer now, it makes sense for it to have its own defined zone as well. Obviously not a 300m red zone in the middle of a city but at least a 30m red zone would make sense

Edited by 王 rando 王
Typo
3 hours ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

I'm sure every admin believes the exact same thing on interaction range and won't issue a very retarded ban, especially if they don't like the person

luke110, 王 rando 王 and Kawaii like this