gonna assume you don’t have drug cartel or bust bonus for this:

Let’s assume you have 5 houses full of seeds, which is kinda unlikely, unless you really no life the fuck out of this you don’t have 5 houses dedicated for this shit.

You get 70 plants per house per restart (35 Sativa, 35 Indica). So per restart that’s 350 plants. Without drug cartel you lose 15%, so that’s 297 plants. 297 x 900 = $267,300. So with 5 full houses which is the most you can do, you make $267,300 per restart.

You can’t make anymore money per restart than this since only 35 of each plant processes on a server restart. 

Now if you’re talking about letting all 5 houses completely process into plants and then start selling the math is a bit different.

Lets say you really no life the fuck out of this and have 5 fully upgraded 3 crate houses. After it all processes you’d have 998 plants per house (499 Sativa and 499 Indica)

So 998 x 5 = 4,990.

4990 - 15% = 4241

4241 x 900 = $3,816,900

So the absolute most amount of money you can make from bud, without drug cartel or bust bonus is $3,816,900.

You may be thinking, wow almost 4 million, that’s a lot of money, needs a nerf!!1 But that’s why you’re a fucking retard.

Plants take time to turn into plants, only 35 of each type of plant per restart. And that’s per restart that you’re playing for. You must be online and on the server during these restarts, which isn’t always happening. Let’s say you sit down for a 6 hour session of asylum. You’re gonna hit 2 restarts, congrats, each house just got 70 more of each type of plant. Let’s say you continue this trend of playing 6 hours a day at a time.

That 4990 plants in all 5 fully upgraded houses would take alittle more than 7 days of playing 6 hour sessions. And then let’s say you immediately process all 4900 plants into bud and sell again. You’d make $3,816,900 in 7 days.

I’m not seeing where it needs a nerf yet? If it takes 7 days of playing 6 hour sessions with having 5 fully upgraded 3 crate houses dedicated for the sole purpose of bud, and nothing else at all, then this is actually kinda a shit way of making money. The virtual inventory in my houses is unusable, I have to play 42 hours a week, to make 3.8mil.

Your final numbers of how much money you can make in an hour is kinda worthless if it can take you days until you can even get to the point of selling it. And try sitting at Kavala drug dealer for a full hour, a nobody like you wouldn’t survive the 1st run.

Sheriff Rick likes this
16 minutes ago, FYNYAS said:

Yes, but the point is there's not much risk involved. Unlike meth, most ppls weed houses are within around 300meters from drug dealer...walking distance. The post is to show how much you can make in such little time processing weed and I even forget to add the 10% increase with gang perks. For meth, you have to go out and collect all of the ingredients and then process. Weed is just buy the seeds, put them in your house and then process at the processor that's 100m away...And you're making double the amount you would make doing weed than meth because it takes less time, you literally buy the seed for next to nothing. You probably wouldn't be defending it so much if it wasn't any good, it's extremely good and I think anybody who does it knows it.

i understand you typed alot of words in hopes of swaying public opinion. methlab is literally an excluded place that is kilometers from the closest city, drug dealer is in the middle of every populated city. drug dealer is going to see more traffic and be camped more in a day then methlab is. every person with 10k in their bank account buys a pdw and sits in one of the many houses that aims directly at the drug dealer which is out in the open on a completely empty street. ig you think going to an excluded part of the map is more risk than sitting in the middle of a populated city out in the open with your thumb up your ass.

Sheriff Rick likes this
26 minutes ago, FYNYAS said:

Yes, but the point is there's not much risk involved. Unlike meth, most ppls weed houses are within around 300meters from drug dealer...walking distance. The post is to show how much you can make in such little time processing weed and I even forget to add the 10% increase with gang perks. For meth, you have to go out and collect all of the ingredients and then process. Weed is just buy the seeds, put them in your house and then process at the processor that's 100m away...And you're making double the amount you would make doing weed than meth because it takes less time, you literally buy the seed for next to nothing. You probably wouldn't be defending it so much if it wasn't any good, it's extremely good and I think anybody who does it knows it.

We had a very long era where meth was the only viable way to make money and anything that did make money got nerfed, I rather not go back to that.  As pointed out earlier it takes time for all the weed to grow, and having houses near a processor or drug ain't cheap, nor do that many people have them in comparison to the rest of the community.  

The only thing I would like to see really is the ability for plants to die in like two or three restarts after they've fully aged so it's not as passive and a rainy day fund. 

Farmer Steve likes this
3 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

We had a very long era where meth was the only viable way to make money and anything that did make money got nerfed, I rather not go back to that.  As pointed out earlier it takes time for all the weed to grow, and having houses near a processor or drug ain't cheap, nor do that many people have them in comparison to the rest of the community.  

The only thing I would like to see really is the ability for plants to die in like two or three restarts after they've fully aged so it's not as passive and a rainy day fund. 

no just no

On 10/12/2021 at 7:20 PM, Trioxide said:

they should just nerf everything. money is way too easy to make

okay liberal

On 10/8/2021 at 3:19 PM, FYNYAS said:

I think weed(bud) is an extremely too overpowered way of making money right now with such little effort and extremely low risk... Keep in mind this mostly only accounts for the time spent processing(the only time there's risk involved). I'd say this is how scotch used to be price wise and risk wise and then some. Meth now has like 3x the risk this has. Of course there are some things you have to do to keep making this amount hour after hour such as refilling the house, and owning more than one house to constantly pull adult plant, but I don't think that's enough to warrant such a high return on such little risk and effort.

Lmk if there are any mistakes, I only wanna hear what others think about it to be fair. I'll spend more time on it later. If I feel like it later I can compare this to scotch/meth.

SUMMARY AT END

AP= Adult plant

B = Bud

(Without Drug Cartel)

Without Drug in one hour you can make:

Without 12% bust increase -> $562,000-$750,000

With 12% bust increase       -> $620,000-$840,000

Lets assume you're doing it at a very inefficient rate with 60 seconds in between each process to refill your inventory and sell(30):

1 run     =  30AP = 25 B =   $22,500   in 90 seconds  or 1minute and 30seconds.

5 runs   = 150AP = 125B =  $112,500   in 690 seconds   or ~12minutes

10 runs = 300AP = 250B = $225,500 in 1,440 seconds or ~24minutes

25 runs = 750AP = 625B = $562,500 in 3690 seconds or ~1 hour

562k in an hour or 620k if you only sell when someone busts on a loot crate (which most people do).

Keep in mind this is assuming you're taking one minute breaks every process.

Otherwise, maybe we're only taking breaks every 3 processes(Using a hatchback sport):

Reveal hidden contents

25 runs = 750AP = 625B = $562,500 in 2730 seconds or ~45minutes

25 runs = 750AP = 625B = $750,000 in 2730 seconds or ~60minutes

562k in 45 minutes or 620k if you only sell when someone busts on a loot crate (which most people do).

750k in 60 minutes or 840k if you only sell when someone busts on a loot crate (which most people do).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(With Drug Cartel)

With Drug in one hour you can make:

Without 12% bust increase ->$675,000-$900,000

With 12% bust increase       ->$756,000-$1,008,000

Lets assume you're doing it at a very inefficient rate with 60 seconds in between each process to refill your inventory and sell(30):

1 run     =  30AP =  30 B =   $27,000   in 90 seconds  or 1minute and 30seconds.

5 runs   = 150AP = 150B =  $135,500   in 690 seconds   or ~12minutes

10 runs = 300AP = 300B = $270,000 in 1,440 seconds or ~24minutes

25 runs = 750AP = 750B = $675,500 in 3690 seconds or ~1 hour

675k in 60 minutes or 756k if you only sell when someone busts on a loot crate (which most people do).

Keep in mind this is assuming you're taking one minute breaks every process.

Otherwise, maybe we're only taking 60 second breaks every 3 processes(Using a hatchback sport):

Reveal hidden contents

25 runs = 750AP = 750B = $675,000 in 2730 seconds or ~45minutes

25 runs = 750AP = 750B = $900,000 in 3690 seconds or ~60minutes

675k in 45 minutes or 756k if you only sell when someone busts on a loot crate (which most people do).

900k in 60 minutes or $1,008,000 if you only sell when someone busts on a loot crate (which most people do).

Sooooooo....

Without Drug in one hour you can make:

Without 12% bust increase -> $562,000-$750,000

With 12% bust increase       -> $620,000-$840,000

With Drug in one hour you can make:

Without 12% bust increase ->$675,000-$900,000

With 12% bust increase       ->$756,000-$1,008,000

TLDR: people are making "fists full of cash" - needs a nerf in my opinion.

get a life

FYNYAS likes this