Giving Rebels a Needed Buff

Recently their has been a insane increase in the amount of bounty hunters and cops joining the server. With that increase their have been a lot of rebels that switched to bounty hunting. With the rebel population smaller now and the increase in police it’s about time that the rebels got a buff, not anything crazy of course but something to entice people to play rebel, I suggest the addition of the mx sw. A light weight 6.5mm machine that would be purchasable at rebel outpost. This gun would give both the perfect worlds of the mk1 and mk200 while not breaking the bank for people who are new to being a rebel. This gun allows for 30 round mags and a 100 round drug mag option. I believe this would even out the playing field with rebels vs cops. 

SuperfarvaOG likes this

I wonder where you are getting your statistics from. Bounty Hunting is more difficult than its ever been, even with the legalization of the Spar-16. I turned my BH license in for a rebel license because of the bullshit you have to go through to get your bounty turned in. If there were as many skiptracers as there were rebels, a 7.62 downing gun or anything else then I would understand your claim. Rebel is very powerful given that for under 15,000 you can get a vest & 7.62 AK at any of the numerous outposts and drop BH's right through their hunter.

Do you honestly believe that simply adding this gun will make rebel that much more powerful? Its about your skill at this point, given rebels have access to pretty much every rifle in the game.

Just now, Nicolas March said:

Im pretty sure the downing script works with ammo, this means a bounty hunter would be able to buy the mxsw and fill his house, then get downing ammo from skip. This would actually be a buff for bounty hunters not rebels

Idk if bounty hunters are able to use the weapon too that dosent really matter it’s more about the police to me at least 🤷🏻‍♂️

42 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

But there's 7.62 AKs with 75rnd mags, and LMGs exclusive to rebels like the Mk200, LIM-85, Zafir, RPK-12

and you have your 7.62 rifles.

Ak is shit at range and the rpk and zafir isn’t a buyable weapon. The lim and mk200 are super expensive I think this would be a good compromise between all of them.

39 minutes ago, justi said:

I wonder where you are getting your statistics from. Bounty Hunting is more difficult than its ever been, even with the legalization of the Spar-16. I turned my BH license in for a rebel license because of the bullshit you have to go through to get your bounty turned in. If there were as many skiptracers as there were rebels, a 7.62 downing gun or anything else then I would understand your claim. Rebel is very powerful given that for under 15,000 you can get a vest & 7.62 AK at any of the numerous outposts and drop BH's right through their hunter.

Do you honestly believe that simply adding this gun will make rebel that much more powerful? Its about your skill at this point, given rebels have access to pretty much every rifle in the game.

If the mx sw was added it would also be available as a downing gun said above.

31 minutes ago, Fronkster said:

You have a suggestion?

Sure. How about no..

Rebels don't need a buff. You have 7.62, point and click or join a decent and active gang if you're getting overrun. 

Besides I'm not sure why you think a single gun would make any difference especially when it's 6.5. Sound's like you just want an excuse to have the gun ingame 🤷‍♂️

王 rando 王 and MacKOG like this

Is it just me or are you fucking retarded??

8 hours ago, bbgreg17 said:

When an MXSW is placed in a house, over a restart it creates a bipod. There is a reason it is a Captain only gun and we are not allowed to drop it even for fantastic roleplay.

To be fair, you guys freaking out over a bipod is kinda gay. I do not see the problem.

15 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

Im pretty sure the downing script works with ammo, this means a bounty hunter would be able to buy the mxsw and fill his house, then get downing ammo from skip. This would actually be a buff for bounty hunters not rebels

Still would only be the 30 round mags the standard MX gets. They won't suddenly add 100 round downing mags to skiptracer if they wanted this to be a rebel gun. Might as well just use a regular MX with 30 rounders

8 hours ago, Defragments said:

Still would only be the 30 round mags the standard MX gets. They won't suddenly add 100 round downing mags to skiptracer if they wanted this to be a rebel gun. Might as well just use a regular MX with 30 rounders

the MX-SW is a better version of the MXM, the 100 round mags is not the only thing that is important

On 10/15/2021 at 5:29 PM, Fronkster said:

Recently their has been a insane increase in the amount of bounty hunters and cops joining the server. With that increase their have been a lot of rebels that switched to bounty hunting. With the rebel population smaller now and the increase in police it’s about time that the rebels got a buff, not anything crazy of course but something to entice people to play rebel, I suggest the addition of the mx sw. A light weight 6.5mm machine that would be purchasable at rebel outpost. This gun would give both the perfect worlds of the mk1 and mk200 while not breaking the bank for people who are new to being a rebel. This gun allows for 30 round mags and a 100 round drug mag option. I believe this would even out the playing field with rebels vs cops. 

What are you talking about man? How is Bounty Hunting getting more popular? Bounty Hunting is more difficult than it has ever been. Im a career Cop and Bounty Hunter and i can tell you now, it isnt easy. Normally i get 100k bounties that are with 5 man groups, impossible to fight solo especially when they are in ifrits and i only have a 6.5. I don't know what server you've been playing but Rebels roll around in Ifrits more than anything else. 

Also the addition of the MXSW Wouldn't be very smart because its a hybrid of the MX and MXM, so you're esentially buffing Bounty Hunter and Rebels at the same time because you can just put Tracer Mags in it. Im not sure if that makes it a downing weapon but it used to work like that in the past. 

Nonetheless, Rebels are extremely strong, money is easy to make and a full rebel loadout costs like 20k. 

I think you just posted this after being Bounty Hunted a couple times in a day when you're solo or a duo, feel free to prove me wrong.

MacKOG likes this
11 hours ago, iKonds said:

What are you talking about man? How is Bounty Hunting getting more popular? Bounty Hunting is more difficult than it has ever been. Im a career Cop and Bounty Hunter and i can tell you now, it isnt easy. Normally i get 100k bounties that are with 5 man groups, impossible to fight solo especially when they are in ifrits and i only have a 6.5. I don't know what server you've been playing but Rebels roll around in Ifrits more than anything else. 

Also the addition of the MXSW Wouldn't be very smart because its a hybrid of the MX and MXM, so you're esentially buffing Bounty Hunter and Rebels at the same time because you can just put Tracer Mags in it. Im not sure if that makes it a downing weapon but it used to work like that in the past. 

Nonetheless, Rebels are extremely strong, money is easy to make and a full rebel loadout costs like 20k. 

I think you just posted this after being Bounty Hunted a couple times in a day when you're solo or a duo, feel free to prove me wrong.

kinda cringe ngl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 12:44 PM, justi said:

Bounty hunting is definitely not more difficult then it has ever been. Bounty hunters used to be stuck with po7s only.