DP 21 | METH | 2c for Sale | Price drop!

SOLD

3c   

DP21 

Listed for $2,969,000 | Forums price: $1,969,000 (if you contact me on here) 

3km from Meth lab. 

Bundled with the 2c, you can have a 5c meth operation for the low bundle price of $2,690,000. That's $1,529,000 saved! [36% off] 
(Reach out to me for this offer)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MAJOR Price Drop!

2c 

DP21 

Listed for $969,,000 $669,000| Forums price: $669,000 $500,000 (if you contact me on here) 

3km from Meth Lab. 

267feb9b8d04360f3fd31b40a565319d.jpg

7cf0f7f7dd51f0ae857825cb330236e2.jpg

Edited by • B A R K I N •
Major Price Drop!
8 hours ago, Rastislav Andreyavich said:

Considering the 3c isn’t upgraded (no lead container or anything I’m assuming) I would like to buy it for 1.5m. The location and size is great but without any inventory to start meth production getting the houses worth in meth sales takes a bit, I think we can settle at 1.5 and walk away happy 

1.85m

10 hours ago, Rastislav Andreyavich said:

Considering the 3c isn’t upgraded (no lead container or anything I’m assuming) I would like to buy it for 1.5m. The location and size is great but without any inventory to start meth production getting the houses worth in meth sales takes a bit, I think we can settle at 1.5 and walk away happy 

why would you put any upgrades other than the storage upgrade on this house. I would've raised price on you too. 

• B A R K I N • likes this
4 hours ago, Junker said:

lmao you act like that extra 170k is such a huge difference maker

Money isn't an issue I have enough between my personal funds and gang account to purchase 100 of his houses lmfao, point is I didn't feel like overpaying regardless of the margin

3 hours ago, • B A R K I N • said:

yea the 45% discount wasn't enough for this retard lmao 

45% discount on a retarded asking price doesn't make me retarded for still being unsatisfied, good luck with future buyers

2 minutes ago, Rastislav Andreyavich said:

Money isn't an issue I have enough between my personal funds and gang account to purchase 100 of his houses lmfao, point is I didn't feel like overpaying regardless of the margin

45% discount on a retarded asking price doesn't make me retarded for still being unsatisfied, good luck with future buyers

3 hours ago, • B A R K I N • said:

yea the 45% discount wasn't enough for this retard lmao 

also learn how to do basic math before talking shit 

Papa Johns likes this
1 hour ago, Rastislav Andreyavich said:

Its really cool that you and your gang account have a lot of money! But, I didn't really care if you had a lot or a little bit of money, nor did I ask. 

2 hours ago, Junker said:

Its really cool that you and your gang account have a lot of money! But, I didn't really care if you had a lot or a little bit of money, nor did I ask. 

You commented that I was haggling him over 170k, I brought up my assets to prove my point that it wasn’t about cash but rather principle, but in any case I hope you gentlemen have a fine day 

41 minutes ago, Rastislav Andreyavich said:

You commented that I was haggling him over 170k, I brought up my assets to prove my point that it wasn’t about cash but rather principle, but in any case I hope you gentlemen have a fine day 

Yeah in what part of that sentence did I say "How much money and what assets do you have? Do you really not have enough to afford the 170k?" I didn't. I was just bringing up how petty it is to haggle over 170k on a house like that and make that the deciding factor on whether you purchase or not. Really did not have to hear about how much money you have I don't think the person selling need to either.

1 hour ago, Junker said:

Yeah in what part of that sentence did I say "How much money and what assets do you have? Do you really not have enough to afford the 170k?" I didn't. I was just bringing up how petty it is to haggle over 170k on a house like that and make that the deciding factor on whether you purchase or not. Really did not have to hear about how much money you have I don't think the person selling need to either.

Man surprised you don’t get my point. If an apple cost 10 bucks but there’s a chance you can get it for 7, would you chose to pay 10 for it because it’s petty to haggle for $3? I brought up the money not because you accused me of not having enough but because I thought it was strange you wouldn’t want to make the best deal for yourself. In any case dont really know why you felt the need to get Involved but once again, have a good night

4 hours ago, Rastislav Andreyavich said:

Man surprised you don’t get my point. If an apple cost 10 bucks but there’s a chance you can get it for 7, would you chose to pay 10 for it because it’s petty to haggle for $3? I brought up the money not because you accused me of not having enough but because I thought it was strange you wouldn’t want to make the best deal for yourself. In any case dont really know why you felt the need to get Involved but once again, have a good night

Well lets use your apple analogy here. So there is an apple available for $7 and thats the lowest and cheapest price available. Well it appears if you go onto the MyAsylum website Barkin's 3 crate is the only available 3 crate in that town. Thus, making it the cheapest 3 crate available. So your apple analogy is shit. What other 3c are you paying cheaper for? Please show me. It looks like Barkin's 3 crate is that "$7 apple" bub. 

5 hours ago, Junker said:

Well lets use your apple analogy here. So there is an apple available for $7 and thats the lowest and cheapest price available. Well it appears if you go onto the MyAsylum website Barkin's 3 crate is the only available 3 crate in that town. Thus, making it the cheapest 3 crate available. So your apple analogy is shit. What other 3c are you paying cheaper for? Please show me. It looks like Barkin's 3 crate is that "$7 apple" bub. 

I get what you’re saying, but my gang has already got houses in that town that we purchased for less so my demand for his house isn’t as high as it is for other people, hence why others that don’t own houses in that town would be more willing to pay the higher price than me. I felt in this scenario I could afford to be picky and no offense was meant.

23 hours ago, • B A R K I N • said:

1.85m

In honor of reaching positive relations and leaving this unnecessary back and forth, im willing to buy your property for the original 2m out of respect for you, is that something you would want to do or are we past the point of negotiations?

3 hours ago, Rastislav Andreyavich said:

In honor of reaching positive relations and leaving this unnecessary back and forth, im willing to buy your property for the original 2m out of respect for you, is that something you would want to do or are we past the point of negotiations?

Holy fuck, what a shit show this thread was. I'm just trying to sell a house y'all. 

Yes, I'll list it for $2,000,000. Just let me know what time you want me to reduce the price so somebody else doesn't snag it from you. I'll be on pretty much all day today until 12am EST. 

1 hour ago, • B A R K I N • said:

Holy fuck, what a shit show this thread was. I'm just trying to sell a house y'all. 

Yes, I'll list it for $2,000,000. Just let me know what time you want me to reduce the price so somebody else doesn't snag it from you. I'll be on pretty much all day today until 12am EST. 

Hahaha yeah bud it kinda spiraled out of control, I’m gonna be home in a few hours I’ll message you privately on the forums and make my way down to purchase it

2 hours ago, • B A R K I N • said:

i better get my 330,301k cut for this one