APD Vehicles

Make it so that APD has to unlock/lock vehicles.

APD has no consequences for jumping out of their armored vehicles and getting killed because their vehicle will remain locked. Make it so they have to press [U] to unlock/lock their vehicles. I don't care about the amount of armor that gets pulled, it's more about the fact that you should get rewarded in a fight for ripping a cop out of a vehicle or killing a cop that ego drops on you in a fight. I understand they can still press [U] to lock their vehicle while jumping out, but it still adds something for cops to do while jumping out of their vehicles.

Keep in mind, this can also apply to normal situations with hatchbacks and such. If some rebels kill some cops after getting their engines shot out, and the cop tries to drop out of their hatchback without locking their vehicle, those rebels should have the chance to use that vehicle if the cop doesn't press [U] to lock after jumping out.

5 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

Only braindead players forget to lock their cars when getting out. This would only be a inconvenience. if anything they should just add the ability to jump in while locked to everyone, not just BH and cops

That's such a bad take.

"No! It makes it an inconvenience for cops!" And then you go on to say that all players that jump out to shoot people and dont lock their vehicles are "braindead"

don't reply pls

Ethan Darrell and Trioxide like this
1 hour ago, Nicolas March said:

Only braindead players forget to lock their cars when getting out. This would only be a inconvenience. if anything they should just add the ability to jump in while locked to everyone, not just BH and cops

BRILLIANT INSTEAD OF MAKING IT SO PEOPLE CAN LOCK THERE VEHICLES MAKE SO THERE ARE NO LOCKS WHAT SO EVER. @Mr. Slick NEXT UPDATE ADD THIS?????????????????????????????

MAYBE WE CAN HAVE HOUSES OPEN ASWELL SO YOU DONT NEED KEYS???????????

I never lose my car when I die because unlike the kids in this thread, I know how to use my fingers

44 minutes ago, willtee18 said:

BRILLIANT INSTEAD OF MAKING IT SO PEOPLE CAN LOCK THERE VEHICLES MAKE SO THERE ARE NO LOCKS WHAT SO EVER. @Mr. Slick NEXT UPDATE ADD THIS?????????????????????????????

MAYBE WE CAN HAVE HOUSES OPEN ASWELL SO YOU DONT NEED KEYS???????????

46 minutes ago, babooshka said:

wtf does this even mean?  IS THAT NOT THE SAME THING HE IS SUGGESTING? PLEASE TRY AND THINK

I was talking about getting into a car that you have keys to, BH already have this feature

Edited by Nicolas March
On 10/16/2021 at 3:15 PM, JoeDa said:

Make it so that APD has to unlock/lock vehicles.

APD has no consequences for jumping out of their armored vehicles and getting killed because their vehicle will remain locked. Make it so they have to press [U] to unlock/lock their vehicles. I don't care about the amount of armor that gets pulled, it's more about the fact that you should get rewarded in a fight for ripping a cop out of a vehicle or killing a cop that ego drops on you in a fight. I understand they can still press [U] to lock their vehicle while jumping out, but it still adds something for cops to do while jumping out of their vehicles.

Keep in mind, this can also apply to normal situations with hatchbacks and such. If some rebels kill some cops after getting their engines shot out, and the cop tries to drop out of their hatchback without locking their vehicle, those rebels should have the chance to use that vehicle if the cop doesn't press [U] to lock after jumping out.

You've clearly never played cop, if this was a thing people would just spam enter on your car as soon as you unlock it, there is a reason that script has been there since the begining. Imagine trying to put someone in your car in Kav Square when theres 15 people there all spamming enter to get in your car and steal it. 

Please think what kind of consequences the changes you reccomend will have on everything, not just 1 scenario to make it easier for you to steal armor from the APD.

Become a BH and get Lockpick and a Dream, i have gotten more 1 try lockpick attempts than not. 

Use your fucking brain. 🙂

12 hours ago, iKonds said:

You've clearly never played cop, if this was a thing people would just spam enter on your car as soon as you unlock it, there is a reason that script has been there since the begining. Imagine trying to put someone in your car in Kav Square when theres 15 people there all spamming enter to get in your car and steal it. 

Please think what kind of consequences the changes you reccomend will have on everything, not just 1 scenario to make it easier for you to steal armor from the APD.

Become a BH and get Lockpick and a Dream, i have gotten more 1 try lockpick attempts than not. 

Use your fucking brain. 🙂

You clearly don't do anything outside of Kavala, so I'm not going to entertain your room temperature IQ.

Use your fucking brain and detain people interfering with your situation, don't be a mong and start spewing about some lockpicking bullshit when I'm talking about mid-combat scenarios.

Clown 🤡

3 hours ago, JoeDa said:

You clearly don't do anything outside of Kavala, so I'm not going to entertain your room temperature IQ.

Use your fucking brain and detain people interfering with your situation, don't be a mong and start spewing about some lockpicking bullshit when I'm talking about mid-combat scenarios.

Clown 🤡

Are you fucking stupid? I have the least activity in Kavala, i never go there. That was just an example you fucking ape.

You're a retard.

5 hours ago, InnateSmells said:

As far as I can tell, these is the gameplay reasons cops have cop enter as x

• All cops use each others shit all the time - cops are driving each others hatches and shit and they get mixed up often. This could be replaced by a feature that allows cops to automatically have keys to all cop vehicles, but this probably wouldn't work if someone is not on the server/in the lobby when the vehicle is spawned. Could also be resolved by just letting U unlock all cop vehicles for cops instead of letting them have literal keys.
  • Original reason why BH got enter as bounty hunter added - kids are rats and try to exploit exit out of the car when it is locked and they are restrained. Don't think this happens anymore

If cop enter as x was removed from just armor, it would probably be fine, as long as cops had some way to give keys easily/ get the ability to just unlock all cop vehicles. Would be nice to have a give keys to all group members button if its not already a thing.

Also, if cop enter as x was removed from civ vehicles, devs should probably add a force enter/get key progress bar so cops can remove stuff blocking the road/ entrances etc. if its not already a thing

Joeda was a corp for a while just because someone isnt a cop rn dont assume they were never a cop lmao

Well, hes clearly a spastic then.

This suggestion is flawed in so many ways. And i just mentioned one of the flaws and he went ape shit. 

How is exactly making cop not being able to get in their vehicle without unlocking it a viable suggestion?