Wanna buy a shed kinda close to the black market productions

9 hours ago, Trioxide said:

I own the shed between truck shop and uranium mine, its in a compound next to an unbuilt shed. I could sell you vehicle garage and door keys if that's what you want, but thats the best i can do since i am using its storage and im not willing to sell it

"Wanna buy a SHED kinda close to the black market productions"
Your comment was pointless. Nice one liberal.

9 hours ago, Trioxide said:

I own the shed between truck shop and uranium mine, its in a compound next to an unbuilt shed. I could sell you vehicle garage and door keys if that's what you want, but thats the best i can do since i am using its storage and im not willing to sell it

wait so he would have to spawn in the closest city, drive a car to your shed, just so he could pull a vehicle from your shed? what would be the point of having vehicle garage keys to the shed if he has to bring his own vehicle to the shed.

7 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

wait so he would have to spawn in the closest city, drive a car to your shed, just so he could pull a vehicle from your shed? what would be the point of having vehicle garage keys to the shed if he has to bring his own vehicle to the shed.

yeah its trioxide dont expect too much. He voted biden.

Edited by Junker
808state and Sheriff Rick like this
12 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Junker said:

yeah its trioxide dont expect too much. He voted biden.

I'm 16

• 3 months later...
On 10/21/2021 at 8:22 AM, 808state said:

https://gyazo.com/2f1b431392d5891d946e7948c27b661b

i got one that costs more than 10 mill for sale, upgraded for mining and a lead box if anyones interested hmu. 

Hey just came back to asylum after a while, you still have this?

On 10/20/2021 at 7:10 PM, Trioxide said:

Hey just came back to arma do you still own this?

On 2/3/2022 at 12:45 AM, Rastislav Andreyavich said:

If you did consider selling what would the price for it be? Not trynna pressure anyone just really want a black market shed 

I got it for 6M, I would probably sell it for more unless I really wanted to sell it. It will be a long time before that happens, though.