wonder why the sevrer is dieing

18 minutes ago, tom said:

I would like the staff team to add something that you can show your evidence / explain your side of the story against your report before you are banned.

There has been a couple cases when I have been banned when I shouldn't of and i have evidence to support my unban but wont get unbanned for the next 1-2 days because the admins ban you and they go afk.

I was banned for a day then submitted a ban appeal asking for the evidence of the RDM. The Admin sent me the video evidence and in the middle of the video the person who sent in the video clipped it. So there wasn't one solid 5 minute video it was like 2 random videos attached together to be 5 minutes, completely unrelated to each other. By the time I got this all pointed out to the admin and dealt with my ban time was already almost over... So I +1 some idea like this a ton

OG Blunt and 544heu like this
4 hours ago, tom said:

I would like the staff team to add something that you can show your evidence / explain your side of the story against your report before you are banned.

There has been a couple cases when I have been banned when I shouldn't of and i have evidence to support my unban but wont get unbanned for the next 1-2 days because the admins ban you and they go afk.

in this case the asylum staff team would need to collect personal information of all players so we can get in contact with them before they are banned.

I've been banned a couple times for horseshit that i got into Teamspeak and showed the banning admin that i did nothing wrong and that the player reporting me is either deaf, blind or a fucking spastic.

I would prefer if we atleast get permissions to reply or view the reports against us so we can either explain our side of the story or upload counter-evidence. 

I feel like this would be a good way to actually prevent this issue, i dont know about going public knowing how toxic this community is, it will probably result in the comments being hogshit.

To my knowledge GrandTheftArma consists of flat earthers, anti vaxxers and SJW's, anything you say will literally get you insta banned. So the comments are tame(r) than Asylum.

10 hours ago, iKonds said:

I've been banned a couple times for horseshit that i got into Teamspeak and showed the banning admin that i did nothing wrong and that the player reporting me is either deaf, blind or a fucking spastic.

I would prefer if we atleast get permissions to reply or view the reports against us so we can either explain our side of the story or upload counter-evidence. 

I feel like this would be a good way to actually prevent this issue, i dont know about going public knowing how toxic this community is, it will probably result in the comments being hogshit.

To my knowledge GrandTheftArma consists of flat earthers, anti vaxxers and SJW's, anything you say will literally get you insta banned. So the comments are tame(r) than Asylum.

stfu retard nobody asked

matthew666 likes this
On 10/19/2021 at 8:15 AM, Sheriff Rick said:

I do love that severity seems to never come into play.  Down the wrong person and they didn't get anything done to them after?  Still banned as long as you would if you straight up RDM'd someone and made them lose a bunch of shit

remember if you down someone who didnt die and they are going to report you anyways be sure to finish the job!

It's honestly ridiculous that, as previously noted, severity doesn't come into play. The individual who sent those screenshots to Blunt was banned for 25 days... why? Because he DOWNED a newspawn. They lost... a minute's worth of time. He was mistaken for one of the players we were fucking around with, and nothing even happened to him. But yeah, broken system IMO.

On 10/19/2021 at 6:56 PM, iKonds said:

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

14 hours ago, Abu Hajaar said:

why give 10d racism bans? 

Easy solution and hear me out on this one.. Just don't be racist?

Furnie Mack likes this

Oh boy, I feel inclined to respond after all this is technically an ex-wife to me.   

You guys realize nothing has changed in 6 years this server has been around.  Bans are still done the same way they were years ago.  You guys get fucking KIDDIE glove bans compared to other servers or Asylum back in Paratus days.  EVEN THEN - if you approached the situation as an adult, most likely the admin(s) would unban you.  Ask some of the long time retards still running around - we've had people in high double digit bans over the span of 6 years.

You think severity of the offense is a good argument? 

That's like saying "Oh good he only stabbed me, but, didn't kill me", or, "I slowed down for the red light at least before I ran it, I could have just kept going". 

You still broke the law.  

As far as the server "dieing" (dying btw), its the number 1 life server in the world still.  It rivals KoTH which any retard with half a brain can go play- try fucking around on that server, they dont give a shit if you were trolling or actively trying to interfere with their players, you're fucking gone.  At this point Asylum has been around longer than some MMO's and FPS lobbies.  I can't even take a post serious that starts with this shit lol.

The fact that people still play Arma 3 is nothing short of a miracle in itself.  Arma 3 has been on life support since 2017.  The community is what makes a server, and if you threaten that lively hood, you're gone.  It's really that simple.

Ryan., Mr. Chow, GravL and 5 others like this
13 hours ago, skimancole said:

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Easy solution and hear me out on this one.. Just don't be racist?

What? So we can atleast have a chance to prove our innocence before we're falsely banned. 

13 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Oh boy, I feel inclined to respond after all this is technically an ex-wife to me.   

You guys realize nothing has changed in 6 years this server has been around.  Bans are still done the same way they were years ago.  You guys get fucking KIDDIE glove bans compared to other servers or Asylum back in Paratus days.  EVEN THEN - if you approached the situation as an adult, most likely the admin(s) would unban you.  Ask some of the long time retards still running around - we've had people in high double digit bans over the span of 6 years.

You think severity of the offense is a good argument? 

That's like saying "Oh good he only stabbed me, but, didn't kill me", or, "I slowed down for the red light at least before I ran it, I could have just kept going". 

You still broke the law.  

As far as the server "dieing" (dying btw), its the number 1 life server in the world still.  It rivals KoTH which any retard with half a brain can go play- try fucking around on that server, they dont give a shit if you were trolling or actively trying to interfere with their players, you're fucking gone.  At this point Asylum has been around longer than some MMO's and FPS lobbies.  I can't even take a post serious that starts with this shit lol.

The fact that people still play Arma 3 is nothing short of a miracle in itself.  Arma 3 has been on life support since 2017.  The community is what makes a server, and if you threaten that lively hood, you're gone.  It's really that simple.

I respect that and it is very true. 

Any other server i play on, if i acted the same way i act on aslyum sometimes id be perma banned. Call someone a stupid fucking retard on KOTH? 3d ban, Teamkill? 7 Day ban, shits cancer.

Nicolas March likes this
6 hours ago, Hakeem said:

BLA BLA BLA

Wow, nice essay man! I'm too autistic to read more than 5 words of it but I watched your video and I'm glad to help someone who has been here for 6+ years and doesn't know the most basic of rules. Any time man!

If a player complies and does what you ask, that does not give you the right to still kill them. You need to have a legit RP reason why they must still die and not having any money when you rob them is not enough.

Source:

Kind regards,

Rope, Neck, Tree

Clint Beastwood, Hakeem and Richard like this