I suggest setting a time limit for appeals.

I suggest setting a time limit for appeals after action is taken. Just like RDM, VDM, CL. When you report a person and the administrator takes action, there should be a time limit for the defendant or any participant who has a problem with the action. That would allow the plaintiff to keep the original video. On October 1, 2021, I reported the person. On October 2, 2021, the administrator closed my ticket and replied that I had taken action. On October 10, 2021, the administrator asked me to provide the original video of the action ticket. Since I saw that the administrator had taken action, I deleted the original video because it was too big and each video was 4.5 GB. When I couldn't provide the original video, the administrator said I was a false report, creating false evidence... I'm curious. Why didn't you say anything before you took action? Well, I don't want to talk. Bad luck to me. I suggest we set a time limit for appeals. Thank you. Otherwise, I'll only be able to keep each original video for a year. lol

Upload your videos to an online platform then delete them off your PC once they're uploaded. Easy solution...

Plus this all depends on the length of the ban or if the other player is busy with IRL stuff. Appeals are always welcome, not sure why we would ever close them and not give them the opportunity to defend themselves.

Junke and Donald like this
1 hour ago, manhua said:

I suggest setting a time limit for appeals after action is taken. Just like RDM, VDM, CL. When you report a person and the administrator takes action, there should be a time limit for the defendant or any participant who has a problem with the action. That would allow the plaintiff to keep the original video. On October 1, 2021, I reported the person. On October 2, 2021, the administrator closed my ticket and replied that I had taken action. On October 10, 2021, the administrator asked me to provide the original video of the action ticket. Since I saw that the administrator had taken action, I deleted the original video because it was too big and each video was 4.5 GB. When I couldn't provide the original video, the administrator said I was a false report, creating false evidence... I'm curious. Why didn't you say anything before you took action? Well, I don't want to talk. Bad luck to me. I suggest we set a time limit for appeals. Thank you. Otherwise, I'll only be able to keep each original video for a year. lol

no.

On 10/23/2021 at 2:45 AM, manhua said:

Just learn how to upload to Chinese youtube. I mean you have 25 days to figure it out.

19 minutes ago, Wing Wong2 said:

can someone translate this to English for me

أقترح وضع حد زمني للاستئنافات بعد اتخاذ الإجراء. تمامًا مثل RDM و VDM و CL. عندما تبلغ عن شخص ويتخذ المسؤول إجراءً ، يجب أن يكون هناك حد زمني للمدعى عليه أو أي مشارك لديه مشكلة في الإجراء. سيسمح ذلك للمدعي بالاحتفاظ بالفيديو الأصلي. في 1 أكتوبر 2021 ، أبلغت عن الشخص. في 2 أكتوبر 2021 ، أغلق المسؤول تذكرتي وأجاب بأنني اتخذت إجراءً. في 10 أكتوبر 2021 ، طلب مني المسؤول تقديم الفيديو الأصلي لبطاقة العمل. منذ أن رأيت أن المسؤول قد اتخذ إجراءً ، قمت بحذف الفيديو الأصلي لأنه كان كبيرًا جدًا وكان كل مقطع فيديو 4.5 جيجابايت. عندما لم أتمكن من تقديم الفيديو الأصلي ، قال المسؤول إنني كنت بلاغًا كاذبًا ، وخلقت أدلة كاذبة ... أشعر بالفضول. لماذا لم تقل شيئًا قبل أن تتخذ إجراءً؟ حسنًا ، لا أريد أن أتحدث. حظ سيء بالنسبة لي. أقترح أن نضع حدًا زمنيًا للاستئنافات. شكرا لك. بخلاف ذلك ، سأتمكن فقط من الاحتفاظ بكل مقطع فيديو أصلي لمدة عام. مضحك جدا

manhua likes this