Adding an Athira Bountyhunter Base

Ever since the bounty hunter base(Skiptracer) has been introduced and the previous bounty hunter shops were removed, there has been a significant gap in the ability for players to acquire BH gear. There is a skiptracer outside of every major city with the exception of Athira. On top of the lack of a place to buy BH gear and vehicles, any bounties caught in and around the Athira area need to be taken a significant distance before they can be arrested. 

To address this I am suggesting that a fourth Bounty Hunter Base be added to the server. I believe a suitable location for the base would be a small military outpost on a hill just north of Lakka Checkpoint. This would be close enough to the city of Athira to work as a more convenient location for the central area of the island. It is also far enough away from Athira that any bounties caught in the area would have to be moved a long enough distance that would give players a chance to be rescued by fellow gang members or taken by enemy bounty hunters before they can be arrested. 

Below I have added a couple of images overviewing the location aswell as potential placements of the shop and additional Bounty Hunter Base amenities. 

10jYIuz.jpeg

ksNkbl5.jpeg

Furnie Mack, CH1EF, GravL and 1 other like this
23 minutes ago, Crossfade said:

Tbh another wouldn’t be so bad, but north west of athria a few kms out would be better, that location is too close to the others.

I initially though about putting it to the north west of Athira aswell. There isnt really an obvious place to put it there though. It would just be in a random spot. Of course you could build a base from scratch if needed. Imo the Lakka location is just as functional if not more so so the fact that its a bit closer to the pyrgos base isnt really a big deal. It helps serve bounties caught to the west of lakka aswell. 

I don't mind this I think a bounty hunter near Athira would be nice, but if there are too many bounty hunters in central areas I feel it would be hard for people to contest at bounty hunters to save their friends. The same reason I think they got rid of turning people in at courthouses. So if it is in a location that is maybe not too central like a place up towards coke pro or something I wouldn't mind.