Gang fortress

15 hours ago, manhua said:

The guild fortress is like a special addition for "NV" guild. I think the occupation time of gang fortress should be more diversified so that more players in the world can participate, because it is a diversified shelter.

Get yo ass up at 3am or whatever the fuck time it is for you and fight it. 

might have to catch it next month after your 25 day. GL though 🙂 

On 10/27/2021 at 8:31 AM, Junker said:

you wont be able to cap it for 25 days anyways idk why youre complaining.

15 hours ago, Crossfade said:

might have to catch it next month after your 25 day. GL though 🙂 

plague is such a sad and weird gang.

your whole discord is just you guys posting clips that you use in reports

I've never seen a "rebel" gang take such pride in getting people banned, even going so far as submitting knowingly false reports. it's not even strictly about the bans, it's just not as fun to log on knowing there are people waiting for a chance to altf10 literally anything that could be construed as breaking the rules

there are 27 people on the server right now, and you are celebrating because you got an active player banned for a month

congrats on this, seriously

Mr. Slick, 544heu, MoLu. and 9 others like this
1 hour ago, Wing Wong2 said:

Yeah honestly plague a shit gang imagine reporting players for breaking the rules

"This guy just meta gamed, but he's an active player on asylum so I shouldn't report him." This is what he's saying

3 hours ago, Bera said:

it's just not as fun to log on knowing there are people waiting for a chance to altf10 literally anything that could be construed as breaking the rules

there are 27 people on the server right now, and you are celebrating because you got an active player banned for a month

Crossfade likes this
3 hours ago, Bera said:

I've never seen a "rebel" gang take such pride in getting people banned, even going so far as submitting knowingly false reports. it's not even strictly about the bans, it's just not as fun to log on knowing there are people waiting for a chance to altf10 literally anything that could be construed as breaking the rules

didn't you want to join though O_O

also every clip we post in the discord is someone breaking a rule and why would anyone not report someone breaking a rule that gave them the advantage and change the outcome of whatever was happening, it's like you're saying "server's dying don't report people blatantly breaking rules"

On 10/27/2021 at 9:01 AM, tom said:

This is a North American server not a Chinese server.

The times are meant for people from NA / EU.

NA / Sweden*

Panda likes this
5 hours ago, Bera said:

Oi @King@Junker did i ask for this clowns opinion? i dont remember asking, Do you?

8 hours ago, Bera said:

you're so fucking retarded its amazing go back to jerking off in Galati with paradox you stupid fucking libtard 

Junke likes this
9 hours ago, Bera said:

Report wars are lame but the Chinese seem to engage in it too so what goes around comes around

Swae, Junke, Crossfade and 2 others like this
On 10/28/2021 at 7:47 PM, matthew666 said:

you're so fucking retarded its amazing go back to jerking off in Galati with paradox you stupid fucking libtard 

shut the fuck up u braindead retard. Ur mother is on life support and u will never feel the touch of a woman. U have a drake Pfp in 2021 and he is the shittiest fucking rapper to this day. Fuck you and ur sad fucking life. Stay tuned for further information.

I just published my suggestions on asylum. This is my freedom, but you abused me. Well, maybe you can't defeat us in the battle, so you can only abuse in the forum. Hahaha, poor man. You said I edited false videos to report others. How do you know I did it on purpose? I know, my explanation is futile. That's why I don't want to talk to you people who scold me.

On 2021/10/29 at AM2点09分, Bera said:

瘟疫是一个如此悲伤和奇怪的团伙。

你们的不和谐只是你们发布了你们在报告中使用的剪辑

我从来没有见过一个“反叛”团伙为让人们被禁止而感到如此自豪,甚至故意提交虚假报告。这甚至不是严格意义上的禁令,只是知道有人在等待机会来替代任何可能被解释为违反规则的事情,登录就没有那么有趣了

现在服务器上有 27 个人,你正在庆祝,因为你有一个活跃的玩家被禁了一个月

恭喜你,认真的

It seems that you have a good relationship with the administrator. Your administrator friend tells you everything. I'm curious what administrator secrets he tells you.

On 2021/10/27 at PM8点31分, Junker said:

无论如何,您将无法在 25 天内对其进行限制,不知道您为什么抱怨。

Because I want to compete, because neither Chinese nor Asians can participate, and the time gap is too big

Aluka and Nicolas March like this
On 10/27/2021 at 10:01 PM, tom said:

This is a North American server not a Chinese server.

The times are meant for people from NA / EU.

This server is in North America, I admit, but it is not only a server for Americans and Europeans, it is a global open server. Didn't the Chinese donate US dollars? Didn't Asians donate US dollars? Didn't Australians donate US dollars? I'm sure your donation of US dollars must not be as much as ours. What qualifications do you have to say me. In Chinese terms, you are a "白漂狗".

Aluka likes this