Tage

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

you literally posted the worlds worst montage on the forums for attention retard

have u seen og blunt's? this is hardly the worst tage on the forums.......u are just mad your dumbass has to be told they are 3-4k's....mans can't look at bounty/notifs in game to see it for himself....actual retard

4 hours ago, Pariah said:

have u seen og blunt's? this is hardly the worst tage on the forums.......u are just mad your dumbass has to be told they are 3-4k's....mans can't look at bounty/notifs in game to see it for himself....actual retard

go to bed now, you’ve embarrassed yourself enough for one day. maybe you can make another go at it in the morning.

Don Julio likes this
6 hours ago, Pariah said:

I dont know what your talking about, but @Blunt had a fire montage

6 hours ago, Pariah said:

I dont know what your talking about, but @OG Blunthad a fire montage

10 hours ago, Paradox_ said:

no this is pretty fuckin garbage

ik you're not talking bud....the montage that you have in your sig is full of 1-2ks.....and I dont even mean the frit rips. The whole first half has like 2 3k's in it.

4 hours ago, Don Julio said:

I dont know what your talking about, but @Blunt had a fire montage

I dont know what your talking about, but @OG Blunthad a fire montage

mans should apply for envy

9 hours ago, Riv6r said:

Now ig i gotta make one to so you some skill

show*? are u retarded?

21 minutes ago, Pariah said:

ik you're not talking bud....the montage that you have in your sig is full of 1-2ks.....and I dont even mean the frit rips. The whole first half has like 2 3k's in it.

mans should apply for envy

show*? are u retarded?

Well rested now little guy? I hope you figure out that if you get 4 kills at a cartel spanning 20 minutes that is not a 4k. You said to check your bounty and notifications to see that your shittage isn’t just 1ks, which is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. If I have to track your bounty then it’s just multiple singles.

jsh and Farmer Steve like this
6 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

Well rested now little guy? I hope you figure out that if you get 4 kills at a cartel spanning 20 minutes that is not a 4k. You said to check your bounty and notifications to see that your shittage isn’t just 1ks, which is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. If I have to track your bounty then it’s just multiple singles.

how is it stupid? like those are there to tell you they are 3-4's? you are just lazy. I guess I should have made each clip 40 seconds long w/ it sped up in between each clip so you don't have to read. I know it hurwts your widdle bwain :*( 

53 minutes ago, Pariah said:

how is it stupid? like those are there to tell you they are 3-4's? you are just lazy. I guess I should have made each clip 40 seconds long w/ it sped up in between each clip so you don't have to read. I know it hurwts your widdle bwain :*( 

40 seconds, bro have you ever played halo, the announcer literally won’t say triple kill unless the kills are less than 4 seconds apart. So no, you shooting one guy in the back and then 40 seconds later shooting a guy in animation getting out of an ifrit is not a double kill.

On 11/17/2021 at 11:50 AM, 王 rando 王 said:

40 seconds, bro have you ever played halo, the announcer literally won’t say triple kill unless the kills are less than 4 seconds apart. So no, you shooting one guy in the back and then 40 seconds later shooting a guy in animation getting out of an ifrit is not a double kill.

Comparing arma to halo, imagine….40 seconds isn’t shit in this game man, I don’t know what you’re on about. If you only count people’s 3-4ks+when each kill is within 5-10 secs of each other, then 90% of tages are full of 1-2ks.

19 hours ago, Paradox_ said:

doesnt like half ur gang spin and still cant win?

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

6 minutes ago, Pariah said:

Comparing arma to halo, imagine….40 seconds isn’t shit in this game man, I don’t know what you’re on about. If you only count people’s 3-4ks+when each kill is within 5-10 secs of each other, then 90% of tages are full of 1-2ks.

nigga you aint even making the killfeed. your shit is a 1k, just accept it, you fucking suck.

Abu, jsh and Pariah like this