Domination Changelog - November

srt should be made to push the gang w the most points. I kept seeing them slam the gangs who werent even on the leaderboard and that adds nothing to the event + im sure this has already been done but dom money should go to bank not cash, like half the people playing lost their entire cut cause they died right when it ended

Edited by casey1
Invictus , Walt, Swae and 1 other like this

Hotfix #1
- Cop ratio disabled.
- Stamina event disabled and so is stamina on dom entirely.
- SRT can no longer team kill for $.
- Re-gearing on SRT is now disabled.
- SRT can now revive.
- SRT paychecks per kill are now $2,000 and bonuses are $3,000.
- SRT uncaps now payout $20,000 instead of $15,000.
- SRT payments will now be directly to your bank account instead of cash (woops).
- Hospital respawning should now put you at the nearest rebel instead of nowhere.
- It now takes 4,000 points to win domination, instead of 5,000.
- You should now spawn back at where you were on S1, if you were on S2.
- Briefcases should now actually be cleaned up.
- Other misc objects not cleaning up.
- Cooldown to respawn is now 2 minutes instead of 3.
- NPC animations have been disabled to see impact on fps.
- Bomb defusal should now work properly.
- Entering/Exiting a bunker works now.
- Every participating member of the winning gang will get the dom win stat if they were offline or online.
- Once dom ends, all dead players will be revived, and no one will be able to take damage.
- Ripping stat should now add and show up in the end-game leaderboard.
- Sorting kills and deaths should now work properly in en-game leaderboard.
- Timezones have been adjusted to Standard Time (does not affect when dom starts)
- Fugitive pings will no longer occur on domination (should also help server performance)
- Paychecks will now be split across all participating members in a gang. You now have to play a minimum of 30 minutes for a paycheck. It's updated every minute and you can log off/ log on and it will continue to count throughout the dom (while you are on). If you have only 7/10 players that played 30 minutes, the money will only be split across the 7 evenly. Money is directly sent to the mailbox and retrieved via !comp.

On 11/6/2021 at 7:06 PM, Mr. Slick said:

- Paychecks will now be split across all participating members in a gang. If you at least got a kill in your gang, you will earn a cut. Ex: 15 players participated in total in 3 hours for a gang. All 15 will get an even cut. Money is directly sent to the mailbox and retrieved via !comp.

I feel like that should be a bigger req people will just log on buy a cheap gun get a kill and log will ruin it for the people actually playing 

2 hours ago, Clean Rat said:

I feel like that should be a bigger req people will just log on buy a cheap gun get a kill and log will ruin it for the people actually playing 

My reasons for changing:

1. A gang can play through half a domination, and log off but still get paid. 

2. A gang and it’s leader/s should be able to sort their members out for who plays during domination.

3. What do you propose the requirement be changed to? Or how would you prefer paychecks to be payed out?

3 hours ago, Mr. Slick said:

My reasons for changing:

1. A gang can play through half a domination, and log off but still get paid. 

2. A gang and it’s leader/s should be able to sort their members out for who plays during domination.

3. What do you propose the requirement be changed to? Or how would you prefer paychecks to be payed out?

play at least 20 mins to get payed

or if possible, you get payed based on how long you play (still with a minimum of 10 minutes maybe). so if your gang is on the whole dom and you only play 1 hour, you get payed for what you played

11 hours ago, FudgeR said:

play at least 20 mins to get payed

or if possible, you get payed based on how long you play (still with a minimum of 10 minutes maybe). so if your gang is on the whole dom and you only play 1 hour, you get payed for what you played

You now have to play a minimum of 30 minutes for a paycheck. It's updated every minute and you can log off/ log on and it will continue to count throughout the dom (while you are on). If you have only 7/10 players that played 30 minutes, the money will only be split across the 7 evenly.

Rycheee, FudgeR, casey1 and 3 others like this
39 minutes ago, FudgeR said:

add round 2, everyone else has it

lower group cap to 8, instead of it being nv it can be closer to 3-4 gangs having full rosters

r2 for sure but 8 is just gonna make the server dead maybe everyone could have a full roster if the time would be pushed back 

1 hour ago, tom said:

NSF complaining about numbers when they had 10 on for weeks when no one else did.

10 is the perfect number.

no one is complaining about numbers, im just saying what i think is best for the server. take it as u wish

reason is i saw most gangs have around 6-8 players. the gta gang, tp had around 8 and we had around 6

Edited by FudgeR
46 minutes ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

PALLLLEASEEE SIGN MY STEAM PROFILE IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PLEASEEEEEE MR TOM SIR

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020132242

You haven't left your room in a week, and you're always screaming about ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, rats, bots, and a lagswitch? I'm really worried and scared, please go talk to the therapist again. You're not the same anymore. Love, mom xoxoxo :steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy:

Edited by Infamous [FULL SEND]
Tyrone Darnell and jsh like this
7 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

You haven't left your room in a week, and you're always screaming about ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, rats, bots, and a lagswitch? I'm really worried and scared, please go talk to the therapist again. You're not the same anymore. Love, mom xoxoxo :steamhappy::steamhappy::steamhappy:

IM NOT ADDICTED TO ARMA I CAN QUIT WHENEVER I WANT🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 I DONT NEED TO TALK TO MY THERAPIST

Hotfix #2
- Fixed syncing of achievement titles.
- You can now actually take loot out of the nuclear bunker crate.
- Possibly fixed sorting of kills in the end-game menu.
- CTF capture radius is now 3 meters instead of 10 meters.
- Fatigue should be removed (hopefully).
- All players who aren't in your group should now be red anywhere.
- Juggernaut will no longer take damage if he is spangled.
- Ripping stat from being incremented twice instead of once.
- Blown up vehicles should be removed from garages now.
- Cleaning up briefcases should now work (hopefully).
- CTF message now shows proper amount of points to earn (8 to 350).
- Stats should now be updated to reflect the first domination and 2nd domination properly.
- You can now longer buy nvgs from the clothing store (woops).
- You can now properly update your loadout with a new one (if you tried).
- misc fixes and network optimizations.

Hotfix #4
- Fixed payouts not occurring for gangs who had 0 members online.
- FPS optimizations regarding the HUD.
- Group menu will now be sorted by # of players.
- Excessive long gang names will no longer overlap columns on dom menus.
- You will now have stamina disabled if you won the gulag and parachuted in.
- Other network optimizations.

544heu, jsh, FudgeR and 3 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...