Domination Times

Domination Times  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What should times be changed to?

• Keep the same
    • Tuesday/Thursday 6:00PM EST Saturday 4:00 PM EST
    • Tuesday/Thursday 7:00PM EST Saturday 5:00 PM EST

On 11/7/2021 at 9:38 AM, Zurph said:

Times are too early can we possibly get them pushed back? Personally i think we should add a day maybe 2 but im not going to get into all that here. 

Would be nice if I could play the server the full dom as well get home half way into it and really no point and playing then. I don’t see a point in catering to eu when it’s an NA server and can you really say you’re not gonna stay up 1 extra hour?

21 hours ago, Ashton. said:

Bring Back Sunday Dom

Drop Tuesday and bring back Sunday if they aren’t willing to change the times that would be best for everybody imo

Zurph likes this

Already a 10pm start for EU people nevermind fucking 12. Maybe rotate times or change them so everyday is different to see how it is but not all 3 and definitely not midnight for eu. Or even do two rounds of 3000 points so that second round people like Zurph who get on later can still play.

Edited by mat the w
asasassas
7 minutes ago, mat the w said:

haha yeah no

Already a 10pm start for EU people nevermind fucking 12

it is an hour and a half past the latest time we want it to start and you are still on the forums, safe to say times no matter what they are does not effect you.

7 minutes ago, mat the w said:

Maybe rotate times or change them so everyday is different to see how it is but not all 3 and definitely not midnight for eu

i can agree with you here though

Edited by Zurph
2 minutes ago, Zurph said:

it is an hour and a half past the latest time we want it to start and you are still on the forums, safe to say times no matter what they are does not effect you.

i can agree with you here though

I don't always stay up and can definitely assure you every EU person doesn't have my sleeping patter, but the best bet is make it like an hour later maybe but definitely have two rounds.

1 minute ago, mat the w said:

I don't always stay up and can definitely assure you every EU person doesn't have my sleeping patter, but the best bet is make it like an hour later maybe but definitely have two rounds.

tbf i think we could all agree on at least changing it from 2 week days an 1 weekend day to 2 weekend days and 1 weekday. crazy to me to who ever came up with that idea.

On 11/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, tom said:

Cool ig good thing it isnt changing 

I'm going to rant a little here, idc if you read it or not.

I don't want this post to turn into a banter post but no shit its good for you. You have nothing else to do in life. The only people that are voting to keep it how is it are people who don't leave home or the few EU players. It's no longer summer or quarantine, people have school and work.

The argument that this is an NA server is valid but doesn't help much because we have a diverse community. The best thing to do would be to push the time back two hours. Olympus's conquest had alternating times for both 6pm and 8pm EST, and all of our EU guys were still playing, granted half of them were whispering because it was late but still... 

The poll speaks for itself, I hope @Mr. Slick has some common sense to listen to the poll and majority of the community instead of having his ears plugged with Tom's penis... only jokes. sort of 

In all seriousness, there needs to be a change. Please make it happen, even pushing the time back an hour would be decent but still only allow most people to get on halfway through the event. Two hours would be the best or hell why not an hour and a half. Listen to the community, don't let it die out or exclude people from the event. I love dom but only being able to play once a week is frustrating.  

Rycheee, King, FudgeR and 8 others like this
1 hour ago, Bherky said:

I don't want this post to turn into a banter post but no shit its good for you. You have nothing else to do in life. The only people that are voting to keep it how is it are people who don't leave home or the few EU players. It's no longer summer or quarantine, people have school and work.

The argument that this is an NA server is valid but doesn't help much because we have a diverse community. The best thing to do would be to push the time back two hours. Olympus's conquest had alternating times for both 6pm and 8pm EST, and all of our EU guys were still playing, granted half of them were whispering because it was late but still... 

The poll speaks for itself, I hope @Mr. Slick has some common sense to listen to the poll and majority of the community instead of having his ears plugged with Tom's penis... only jokes. sort of 

In all seriousness, there needs to be a change. Please make it happen, even pushing the time back an hour would be decent but still only allow most people to get on halfway through the event. Two hours would be the best or hell why not an hour and a half. Listen to the community, don't let it die out or exclude people from the event. I love dom but only being able to play once a week is frustrating.  

I work a full time job and i am still home in time for dom most nights.

You are still in highschool and you get out at 3 pm at the latest, not my problem if your mother has to pick you up from school.

Also half those players who voted dont even like dom 

Edited by tom
Nicolas March likes this
10 minutes ago, tom said:

You are still in highschool and you get out at 3 pm at the latest, not my problem if your mother has to pick you up from school.

All of them play dom, I get home at 7pm. Regardless of my personal situation, there are people get off work as dom ends/the last 30 min of it.

2 hours ago, Bherky said:

🙏

On 11/18/2021 at 11:24 AM, tom said:

The server shouldn't run on one persons schedule