New Ifrit Prices

New Ifrit Prices  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Should ifrit prices be reverted back to the origional price range?

• Yes
    • No

I think the new pricing of ifrits is hurting the server and mainly the player base. I understand this tactic of increasing ifrit price may be a method to recover from the inflation of the newer implemented methods of making money; but this also going to affect the player-base in my opinion. People who want to get on and fight cartels are going to be discouraged to come fight due to the fact they are going to have to grind out a bunch of money to afford a ifrit and couple kits. The player-base is already lacking as of right now I think we should be promoting the cartel fighting aspect of the server to increase the player-base. Also, by increasing ifrit prices the combat on cartels is very dry. People don't want to lose their 250k ifrit so they come in quilins and other vehicles and are ripped out immediately. So I'd say that the ifrit prices should be reverted back to where they were.

Joe King, Swae, matthew666 and 1 other like this

I think it should be around 125k, 65k was pretty ridiculous, I understand you like to wipe the asses of your cartel players but it was pretty absurd. I’m even fine with the new prices tbh, before I’d just shed peoples ifrits, now I might even try to chop them. And if the cartel players are unhappy then they have two options, stop being dogshit and actually win a cartel, or stop depending on cartels as your only source of money, clearly you’re not good at it if you’re upset, and go do one of the many many methods of making money

7 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

because sui vests have been overpriced for a while, rpg rockets too, considering the rockets fucking suck, only work against vehicles and even that’s a maybe. Tbh suivests should be like 100k and rockets should only be like 90k

Tbh I can live with the cost of the vest as is, with maybe a tweak on the rockets but the ifrits man... Fucking yikes.

2 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

The t-shirt PDW loadout have that effect, Not to mention every time someone doesn't want their 300k bounty they just turn themselves into one of their friends from a different gang

tell me you haven’t been in kavala without saying you haven’t been in kavala. All the big gangs are full load out all the time. And for the other thing that just sounds like poor life choices

1 minute ago, 王 rando 王 said:

tell me you haven’t been in kavala without saying you haven’t been in kavala. All the big gangs are full load out all the time. And for the other thing that just sounds like poor life choices

Full loadout to sit on top of first ATM to kidnap the new players that join the server, You never fight each other so you never lose that loadout don't act like Kavala is a warzone like it used to be its just players from 2015 that dont have another game to go to so they sit on the benches and play music that one loadout you have has been on so long its got smeared fruit and drool all over it you dont lose money there and if in the odd chance you get RDM'd the medics that camp the city run to you so fast youd think they were on meth

Copa, Sjuol, jsh and 5 others like this
1 minute ago, Ryan. said:

Full loadout to sit on top of first ATM to kidnap the new players that join the server, You never fight each other so you never lose that loadout don't act like Kavala is a warzone like it used to be its just players from 2015 that dont have another game to go to so they sit on the benches and play music that one loadout you have has been on so long its got smeared fruit and drool all over it you dont lose money there and if in the odd chance you get RDM'd the medics that camp the city run to you so fast youd think they were on meth

Im sorry but you’re wrong, kavala is full of nothing, just like every other city because the server is dead, joined this morning with a solid 4 people on.

Ryan. likes this
2 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Yup I'm sure Ifrits being 1/4 mil will help with that 

It’s a simple solution, just stop losing your ifrits, maybe instead of the casual fighting you’ll actually put effort and try not to lose your shit. In this game your happiness should come from taking the happiness from someone else.

Just now, Nicolas March said:

Maybe because your joining in the morning and everyone are at school or work? And if you live in Europe then everyone is sleeping

I’ve been joining at the same time for years, in the morning it’s usually 40 or 50 people, now it’s 4

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

It’s a simple solution, just stop losing your ifrits, maybe instead of the casual fighting you’ll actually put effort and try not to lose your shit. In this game your happiness should come from taking the happiness from someone else.

True lets just make everyone hatchback push with their 20k kits until they manage to steal 1 ifrit and run to chop im sure that the fights will be a lot more fun to get that frit to chop man 🙂 Cant wait to see 3 Lts bolting to a ifrit during a fight just to take it back to the HQ 

1 minute ago, Ryan. said:

True lets just make everyone hatchback push with their 20k kits until they manage to steal 1 ifrit and run to chop im sure that the fights will be a lot more fun to get that frit to chop man 🙂 Cant wait to see 3 Lts bolting to a ifrit during a fight just to take it back to the HQ 

Don’t let your shit get stolen then, idk what to tell you. Just be better at the game then the people trying to steal your stuff . And lts already do that lmao, been doing that for years

Just now, 王 rando 王 said:

Don’t let your shit get stolen then, idk what to tell you. Just be better at the game then the people trying to steal your stuff . And lts already do that lmao, been doing that for years

Im sure your a demon on OG man real shoota in the streets those cartel gangs aint taking yo shit aint no way Rando letting yall pull up on him on gawd

BigPapaQ, Copa, Junke and 2 others like this
6 hours ago, tom said:

65K to 250K is absurd.

Should be 125K-135K max.

Rebel life is already pretty much dead, this is hurts it even more.

Agreed, soon as I heard that they were 250k it really killed any motivation I had to play civ. Countless times LTs stop fighting the fed event and just run back to get ifrits to take them to HQ, if I'm losing 250k every time I'm going to be broke in a few fights. Not to mention with my luck they will just blow up when I get rammed. Revert the prices

Abu, KrazyKnight and Ryan. like this
1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

I still dont get the hurt feelings over Kavala lmfao.  All of you just come off as irrationally upset

Don Julio likes this
1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Im sure your a demon on OG man real shoota in the streets those cartel gangs aint taking yo shit aint no way Rando letting yall pull up on him on gawd

I’d just vdm you, or exploit and shoot through some walls and shit, dpi glitch everywhere I go. Then after i spangle you I’ll say racial insults at you. Because that’s the kavala way nigga

RPG's used to 1 shot ifrits, people bitched, they nerfed RPG's AND THEN made them cost a fucking fortune... worthless content.

Vests i get they were too cheap, 150k-200k is fine for a vest tbh.. 75-80 was too cheap, 250k abit much... 

Ifrits? ok make them 250k but make them a fucking tank like they used too be, something happened to nerf them idk if it was server side or arma side, feels like your driving a box truck back when you exploded when you hit a bush or fence.. you get tapped by someone doing 10kms and you go boom flying to the sky dead or you blow up, also people can rip you out like your not in an armoured vehicle and driving a Quad bike.. 

100-150k per ifrit would of been a much better change. i have no idea who thought going 60-65k to 250k was a good idea for a dying game/ server, i mean shit.. last like what 2 months the servers being getting less and less players on a daily basis. pretty sure i seen the pop at like 12 or 22 last night. at a time it was normally 80+..

BTW if tom agrees with something someone from plague said then clearly its wrong. dude hates us and trys to shit talk everything we say, THAT is the biggest hint its a bad change..

kthanks

Swae, Ryan., King and 3 others like this
16 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

Didn’t you just leave kavala after your gang got server removed, I’m sure you’ve become quite the cartel warrior since. you and your 1.5 kd

I in Kavala for like a week man. didn't even sit in square was just there when i need to make money. If i sat in a house all day in Athira and Kavala and initiate on cops and nakeds im sure my kd would be 4.7 lol.
I mean this post you made below really just adds to my point. You get initiated on. Run to your house and lock your doors and shoot from a house. 
I also have no idea why you are even on the forum because when you are finally outside of your houses, all bamboo does is pull a hunter and drive around lol. I have never even seen a bamboo person in an ifrit.

Edited by Junker
Nicolas March likes this