New Ifrit Prices

New Ifrit Prices  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Should ifrit prices be reverted back to the origional price range?

• Yes
    • No

59 minutes ago, Junker said:

I in Kavala for like a week man. didn't even sit in square was just there when i need to make money. If i sat in a house all day in Athira and Kavala and initiate on cops and nakeds im sure my kd would be 4.7 lol.
I mean this post you made below really just adds to my point. You get initiated on. Run to your house and lock your doors and shoot from a house. 
I also have no idea why you are even on the forum because when you are finally outside of your houses, all bamboo does is pull a hunter and drive around lol. I have never even seen a bamboo person in an ifrit.

you’re right, I should of stayed in the middle of the street when that bounty hunter was in a group of 3, I should of never taken advantage of the houses I have, shame on me. I guess I shouldn’t use any advantage I have when it’s a 1v3 and I don’t even know where the other 2 are at.

and I don’t even use hunters, im not a bounty hunter, sorry.

18 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

you’re right, I should of stayed in the middle of the street when that bounty hunter was in a group of 3, I should of never taken advantage of the houses I have, shame on me. I guess I shouldn’t use any advantage I have when it’s a 1v3 and I don’t even know where the other 2 are at.

and I don’t even use hunters, im not a bounty hunter, sorry.

youre misinterpreting my words man and you know exactly what im talking about. You do sit in houses and just shoot people out of them all you do. you dont leave spawn towns ever.

9 hours ago, Junker said:

I in Kavala for like a week man. didn't even sit in square was just there when i need to make money. If i sat in a house all day in Athira and Kavala and initiate on cops and nakeds im sure my kd would be 4.7 lol.
I mean this post you made below really just adds to my point. You get initiated on. Run to your house and lock your doors and shoot from a house. 
I also have no idea why you are even on the forum because when you are finally outside of your houses, all bamboo does is pull a hunter and drive around lol. I have never even seen a bamboo person in an ifrit.

poob