You wonder why the server's dead

I get RDMed AFK in my own gang house. As soon as i return i just shoot straight into my ceiling bc i was bored and going to log off. I was going to file a report, but because he makes a good point... why bother? 

Seems to be the case for most people as long as you either:

a) know the admin 

b) contribute to the server

Seen it plenty of times, and is why i went from playing this 20+ hours a week, to less than one (to keep my houses).

31 minutes ago, william said:

can confirm clint let me use esp and aimbot after we played 5 minutes together

3 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I knew him way before you.  He aint lying.

Later nerd.

3 hours ago, Ryan. said:

me and that guy go way back

You guys prove my point... you run an RP server but cant even uphold your own rules. All your left with is a dead server that only a handful of people enjoy because they get to do what they please.

I keep seeing this argument that the servers are dying because the admins aren't banning more people and aren't banning them for long enough. I don't see why people dont realise this is a contradictory argument. The suggestion that donors get favourable treatment is not at all true (just ask @Crossfade), and typically if an admin knows somebody they aren't gonna process a report on that person.

4 hours ago, BigPapaQ said:

I was going to file a report

So you log on 1 hour a week, get killed while AFK in a house, and you want to report the guy who did it. Do you not realise how pathetic that is? What kind of punishment would you consider proportionate for such a heinous and disgraceful act?

2 minutes ago, Michael L said:

So you log on 1 hour a week, get killed while AFK in a house, and you want to report the guy who did it. Do you not realise how pathetic that is? What kind of punishment would you consider proportionate for such a heinous and disgraceful act?

You mustve glossed over the fact that i was tabbed out (for few seconds) and as soon as i return, im killed for emptying a drum of ammo in my own home. He was "threatened by it." Cant even report either bc it didnt record until 10 seconds after i tabbed back in...

6 minutes ago, Blake. said:

What Rules do you think this guy broke.

Did you even read my post?

The fact that you guys meme tf out of an issue i wanted to arise should tell you how new players come into this community feeling. 300+ unique players join the server daily but rarely stick around and its most certainly due to the community. Where RDM is against the rule UNLESS you know this "person" better then the person you just RDMed. Or you just contribute money to the server. Make up your minds when you take a stance on server rules. Are you going to enforce them or not? because it seems to be subjective and varies depending whos doing it and who falls victim to it. Im not specifically just talking about this case, but in general, because its definitely not the only time ive seen this happen.

And this whole "Not banned because he offered comp" only reinforces that a person can repeatedly RDM (or VDM) as long as they have the in-game money for it. I get it that the server is dying, but lets not act like these new ways to prevent a person from being banned is helping in any way. 

Famoso wey likes this
8 minutes ago, BigPapaQ said:

Cant even report either bc it didnt record until 10 seconds after i tabbed back in...

you left this rather important detail out of your original rant lol. Obviously you can't ban someone for RDM if you can't prove they actually did, what are they supposed to do, use telekenesis? Witchcraft? Are they supposed to visit your house and extract a forensic image of your computer to analyse? Have you sign a legally binding contract and put you under oath? 

Donald, Gagss and Copa like this
4 minutes ago, Michael L said:

you left this rather important detail out of your original rant lol. Obviously you can't ban someone for RDM if you can't prove they actually did, what are they supposed to do, use telekenesis? Witchcraft? Are they supposed to visit your house and extract a forensic image of your computer to analyse? Have you sign a legally binding contract and put you under oath? 

What are you rambling about?

This is about people getting away with RDM because of their connections or contributions to the server. I already took the L because it didnt record the small snippet i was tabbed back and about to log off. Regardless, this "detail" is irrelevant as it only pertains to me either getting comped or not. The video I posted, along with the responses I received from the admins already confirms my claim:

Rules apply to those who pay up, or have connections with admins. "Denied ban because comp offered" reaffirms people can get away with breaking server rules so long as the have the in-game money to pay it.

Just now, King said:

buy keys and you get ban immunity like me

Point taken. Ill learn to bow down for a server so I get to break rules now... Shouldve known they only applied to those who dont.

34 minutes ago, BigPapaQ said:

You mustve glossed over the fact that i was tabbed out (for few seconds) and as soon as i return, im killed for emptying a drum of ammo in my own home. He was "threatened by it." Cant even report either bc it didnt record until 10 seconds after i tabbed back in...

Did you even read my post?

The fact that you guys meme tf out of an issue i wanted to arise should tell you how new players come into this community feeling. 300+ unique players join the server daily but rarely stick around and its most certainly due to the community. Where RDM is against the rule UNLESS you know this "person" better then the person you just RDMed. Or you just contribute money to the server. Make up your minds when you take a stance on server rules. Are you going to enforce them or not? because it seems to be subjective and varies depending whos doing it and who falls victim to it. Im not specifically just talking about this case, but in general, because its definitely not the only time ive seen this happen.

And this whole "Not banned because he offered comp" only reinforces that a person can repeatedly RDM (or VDM) as long as they have the in-game money for it. I get it that the server is dying, but lets not act like these new ways to prevent a person from being banned is helping in any way. 

We take it very seriously for it to be known that Donations or knowing Admins doesn't matter and that's a hard fact, If you are friends with a admin they cant touch a report made on you so your just completely wrong on that, As far as you believing that paying money gets you a unban I can personally tell you that the hundreds of people that are banned and stay banned that are donor 7+ is fucking crazy. There's no way to prove to you any of this and I'm pretty sure you have your mind made up because some spastic with 4 hours on the server said "he knows admins and wont be banned" so it is what it is. As far as comp goes, offering comp will most likely end in a reduced ban not a removed ban unless its either their first ban in general or in a long time and it was a genuine accident. Seems to me like you could benefit from medal which records all gameplay and wont let you run into these issues 🙂 . If you upset your being trolled on the forums of a 7 year old Arma 3 Altis life server then I dont know what to tell you its the internet and you should maybe try growing up.

4b765e0386e7021bd56bd58ff55b7176.png

This is the guy thats in your head about knowing admins kinda cringe right?

King, Rake, Copa and 6 others like this
1 minute ago, Ryan. said:

We take it very seriously for it to be known that Donations or knowing Admins doesn't matter and that's a hard fact, If you are friends with a admin they cant touch a report made on you so your just completely wrong on that, As far as you believing that paying money gets you a unban I can personally tell you that the hundreds of people that are banned and stay banned that are donor 7+ is fucking crazy. There's no way to prove to you any of this and I'm pretty sure you have your mind made up because some spastic with 4 hours on the server said "he knows admins and wont be banned" so it is what it is. As far as comp goes, offering comp will most likely end in a reduced ban not a removed ban unless its either their first ban in general or in a long time and it was a genuine accident. Seems to me like you could benefit from medal which records all gameplay and wont let you run into these issues 🙂 . If you upset your being trolled on the forums of a 7 year old Arma 3 Altis life server then I dont know what to tell you its the internet and you should maybe try growing up.

Well im not going to name anyone... But I know people who have actually paid to the server to get unbanned. Plenty, in fact. Yall will do anything for those who do! Lets not act oblivious and pretend its not going on AND if you know the admin well enough, theyll actually take you more seriously and lessen any punishments.

@Mitch (IFRIT) knows what im talking about. Sorry to throw you under the bus, but I've seen evidence of it and even heard conversations of you doing it. I dont expect yall to admit it though, because why would you? ❤️ love you tho

2 minutes ago, BigPapaQ said:

Well im not going to name anyone... But I know people who have actually paid to the server to get unbanned. Plenty, in fact. Yall will do anything for those who do! Lets not act oblivious and pretend its not going on AND if you know the admin well enough, theyll actually take you more seriously and lessen any punishments.

@Mitch (IFRIT) knows what im talking about. Sorry to throw you under the bus, but I've seen evidence of it and even heard conversations of you doing it. I dont expect yall to admit it though, because why would you? ❤️ love you tho

holy shit we can get paid to hear people cry about breaking rules I must be doing it wrong, I could have made a killing off your bitching I would be loaded

If the evidence is anything like your video I see where your coming from that guy has got the ins and outs of asylum

|Cam|, Copa and Rycheee like this
1 minute ago, Ryan. said:

holy shit we can get paid to hear people cry about breaking rules I must be doing it wrong, I could have made a killing off your bitching I would be loaded

Imagine a new player joining the server and seeing this in the forums. Who gave this person the title of an administrator? Professionalism at its lowest and you wonder why you cant rack up any of these 300+ daily unique players. youre part of the problem.

Ryan. likes this
Just now, BigPapaQ said:

Imagine a new player joining the server and seeing this in the forums. Who gave this person the title of an administrator? Professionalism at its lowest and you wonder why you cant rack up any of these 300+ daily unique players. youre part of the problem.

Autism Disability GIF

Alright man well ill let you and your 38 hours on the server show all your knowledge about how corrupt we are, Your completely right Arma 3 its thriving and we are the ones killing it by not upholding to your standards! Im sure we will take steps in the right direction some day!!!!!! Thanks for your constructive criticism you can take your arts and crafts supplies from your backpack left over from daycare and write a complaint letter I think the box for that is by the door.

Rake and Sp0on like this
2 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Autism Disability GIF

Alright man well ill let you and your 38 hours on the server show all your knowledge about how corrupt we are, Your completely right Arma 3 its thriving and we are the ones killing it by not upholding to your standards! Im sure we will take steps in the right direction some day!!!!!! Thanks for your constructive criticism you can take your arts and crafts supplies from your backpack left over from daycare and write a complaint letter I think the box for that is by the door.

over 1600 hours actually but go off. I heard a new system was put into place that doesnt show my old amount of hours, but I also didnt know the administrators were also reassigned to 16 year old kids on a power trip for admin positions on a dying game server.

Ryan. likes this
1 minute ago, BigPapaQ said:

over 1600 hours actually but go off. I heard a new system was put into place that doesnt show my old amount of hours, but I also didnt know the administrators were also reassigned to 16 year old kids on a power trip for admin positions on a dying game server.

Ah Thanks man I actually just turned 15 last month! This was indeed a big step for me!!!!! Ill let you go back to logging in once a month to keep your house im sure you get lots of use from. Wish you the best of luck in the future with all your Asylum endeavors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the continued support since v2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Ryan. said:

Ah Thanks man I actually just turned 15 last month! This was indeed a big step for me!!!!! Ill let you go back to logging in once a month to keep your house im sure you get lots of use from. Wish you the best of luck in the future with all your Asylum endeavors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the continued support since v2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, ill be sure to keep doing so as long as youre still part of the team. Every other admin was just meme-ing but you seemed to have your emotions worked high. I suggest you take some therapy sessions, i feel like they'd do you well.

Wipe them tears for me... its only a game buddy! 🙂

Ryan. likes this
2 minutes ago, BigPapaQ said:

Of course, ill be sure to keep doing so as long as youre still part of the team. Every other admin was just meme-ing but you seemed to have your emotions worked high. I suggest you take some therapy sessions, i feel like they'd do you well.

Dont forget that its not only just a game but a dying one too! Im very upset please stop responding so I have time to wipe my tears!

Copa likes this

I've been trying for the past 10 minutes to formulate a response but I just can't understand how you took this guy at his word. Saying that he knew all the admins and that you reporting him was useless when you have the means to look this guy up in a few steps on MyAsylum. You'd think after "1600+ hours" you would understand that some people are just talking out of their ass and that the server is indeed dying not because of the admins, but because of people like you who don't report because you have this made up belief that the admins are corrupt and in turn won't ban someone because they know them. I can tell you from my own experience that if I fucked up in front of an admin that was my friend, they wouldn't hesitate to ban me, and that ban would not be lifted. I can also tell you that the server is dying because Arma 3 is a dying game. Literally a military simulation sandbox game that was made in 2013 with game breaking bugs that people are getting tired of. But go off I guess, you're entitled to your opinion.

5 hours ago, Ryan. said:

If the evidence is anything like your video I see where your coming from that guy has got the ins and outs of asylum

Funniest movie We're the Millers quotes | funny gifs

I can agree. I've taken money for someone to be unbanned. 

@Bag Of Funyuns sent me 5 bucks in btc. And I sent him 5.01 back in btc. Never went through with unbanning him. 

I think the last price I told someone was 1k to get unbanned?

I'd love you for you to post something that comes close to proving that. We will wait. 

If you're only playing 1 hour to save your houses. I can have my staff adjust your housing situation accordingly. 

Sp0on, Copa, Ryan. and 1 other like this
37 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I can agree. I've taken money for someone to be unbanned. 

@Bag Of Funyuns sent me 5 bucks in btc. And I sent him 5.01 back in btc. Never went through with unbanning him. 

I think the last price I told someone was 1k to get unbanned?

I'd love you for you to post something that comes close to proving that. We will wait. 

If you're only playing 1 hour to save your houses. I can have my staff adjust your housing situation accordingly. 

That 5 dollars in Bitcoin would be worth like 8 dollars today. Big mistake pal, retard

Bag Of Funyuns, Sp0on, Azeh and 5 others like this
6 hours ago, BigPapaQ said:

dude I paid $150 just to get on pair of Pink Pilot Covs and when i told mitch he told me to just donate more money and go fuck myself. Nobody fucking gives a shit how much you donate you got trolled and now you're crying about it. Shit happens man sometimes my NAVIDA records the incorrect monitor for me man. These rules for "5 minutes of recording" and such are implemented so that you don't get falsely banned when someone goes to report you for an RDM you were initiated for.