Add bulk physical item sale to Asylum exchange

Add it where I can put a bulk amount of  physical items on asylum exchange.  I'm trying to selling 20+ grenades and other physical items but can only post five separate post with one grenade each.... make it where I can sell all grenades, mags, guns or other physical items either from my person or if I have them stored in my vehicle in bulk. Similar to virtual items sales.

Edited by Farmer Don
Trioxide, Gackel, Crossfade and 2 others like this
10 hours ago, Farmer Don said:

Add it where I can put a bulk amount of  physical items on asylum exchange.  I'm trying to selling 20+ grenades and other physical items but can only post five separate post with one grenade each.... make it where I can sell all grenades, mags, guns or other physical items either from my person or if I have them stored in my vehicle in bulk. Similar to virtual items sales.

Agreed, i was so hyped for the asylum exchange as it's a very crafty way to make money. With the right setups, you could make more money than you would running meth. The state of the asylum exchange feels like a downgrade of the old one. IMO the old exchange was almost perfect. It definitely needs to be reworked.

Sleeper Don, Gackel and Trioxide like this
  • 3 weeks later...

I hope this thread isn't too old for this to still be seen. I was very excited when I returned to see the Asylum Exchange but a few minutes with it left me sad. With items having a maximum of three days, high listing fees, and clunky search functionality the Exchange is in a nearly unusable state. The exchange, as it was before, made a really great opportunity for crafters to make money.

Really the biggest harm to the exchange is the three day cap. There is no chance for anything to sell and there are hardly ever any listings so what's the point of even checking it.

10 hours ago, Phantom Viper said:

I hope this thread isn't too old for this to still be seen. I was very excited when I returned to see the Asylum Exchange but a few minutes with it left me sad. With items having a maximum of three days, high listing fees, and clunky search functionality the Exchange is in a nearly unusable state. The exchange, as it was before, made a really great opportunity for crafters to make money.

Really the biggest harm to the exchange is the three day cap. There is no chance for anything to sell and there are hardly ever any listings so what's the point of even checking it.

+1

I STILL READ THESE DEAD TOPICS!!

It definitely need to be reworked. I thought that slick could have been working on it however he just retired shortly after replying here.

Just keep voicing your opinion, it's one of the only ways you can make things happen.

Edited by Mithridates Of Pontus
Mitch and Vhantom like this