making cartel life great again for real this time

heyo. Let's be honest, these last 6 months asylum has been doing the best it's been doing in years. I can still vividly remember what it was like in mid 2018. At prime time hours only 20-40 people on 2 servers the other 2 with less than 5 pop average. Overall, mitch and respective individuals effectively pulled our beloved server out of the shit can and made it stable, as well as improved the quality of life drastically. no doubt tho, the cartel aspect of rebel life feels like it's been left in the shadow.

I'd say drug cartel is alright in terms of income, regardless most of the time you cap it your gang has lost 50-200k(inb4 anyone says git gud, come on cartel is brutal to fight over for most of our playerbase. 

arms is the 2nd most stable income but again depends on how much gear is purchased. Imo doesn't make enough money for the effort.. 

wongs is actually fairly decent but again that only is if people decide to sell alcohol or turtles, which since scotch nerf alcohol is pretty much a make moonshine then cap wongs once it spawns north tower so you can sell kind of thing.

oil is still a nice solo cap.

nobody goes to crypto.

ifrit prices ramped up along with drugs/alcohol being nerfed drastically potentially result in cartel profit reduction. This doesn't really affect the multi-millionaire cartel fighters, it only hinders anyone that is low income/inexperienced from fighting on even ground.

I like the way economy is going atm, but the sale decrease pretty much nerfed cartels (when they already had poor reward loss ratio). I am seeing more and more people flocking to the cities and no more of the cartel based gang warfare that was standard procedure.

increase the profit of arms an wongs? increase all of them slightly? what does yall think. i'd like to hear what some of my fellow cartel people think.

Edited by Mithridates Of Pontus
grammar
Abu likes this
On 11/21/2021 at 3:28 AM, Mithridates Of Pontus said:

heyo. Let's be honest, these last 6 months asylum has been doing the best it's been doing in years. I can still vividly remember what it was like in mid 2018. At prime time hours only 20-40 people on 2 servers the other 2 with less than 5 pop average. Overall, mitch and respective individuals effectively pulled our beloved server out of the shit can and made it stable, as well as improved the quality of life drastically. no doubt tho, the cartel aspect of rebel life feels like it's been left in the shadow.

I'd say drug cartel is alright in terms of income, regardless most of the time you cap it your gang has lost 50-200k(inb4 anyone says git gud, come on cartel is brutal to fight over for most of our playerbase. 

arms is the 2nd most stable income but again depends on how much gear is purchased. Imo doesn't make enough money for the effort.. 

wongs is actually fairly decent but again that only is if people decide to sell alcohol or turtles, which since scotch nerf alcohol is pretty much a make moonshine then cap wongs once it spawns north tower so you can sell kind of thing.

oil is still a nice solo cap.

nobody goes to crypto.

ifrit prices ramped up along with drugs/alcohol being nerfed drastically potentially result in cartel profit reduction. This doesn't really affect the multi-millionaire cartel fighters, it only hinders anyone that is low income/inexperienced from fighting on even ground.

I like the way economy is going atm, but the sale decrease pretty much nerfed cartels (when they already had poor reward loss ratio). I am seeing more and more people flocking to the cities and no more of the cartel based gang warfare that was standard procedure.

increase the profit of arms an wongs? increase all of them slightly? what does yall think. i'd like to hear what some of my fellow cartel people think.

sleeper text bro, just win dom. nsf on top 🥱

Tyrone Darnell likes this
21 hours ago, babooshka said:

gonna be honest, im not reading that wall of text

Sleeping kitten' by Greg Cuddiford as a print or poster | Posterlounge

The amount of time it took you to post this was probably relatively similar to the time it would have took to read. unless you're illiterate.

11 hours ago, Paradox_ said:

sleeper text bro, just win dom. nsf on top 🥱

Some players cannot play due to being in different time zones, working, anything more important than asylum. 

So what about the base server itself? do we just ignore this

21 hours ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

true

i bet you read it all

Edited by Mithridates Of Pontus