Jewelry Emporium

The current state of jewelry emporium has been slowly improving over the last few hot fixes. There is still some needed improvements. After talking to a few other people a few ideas have been brought up to "balance" the current state of the event.

1. Rebels are able to repeatedly respawn within event radius
    1. Possibly disable respawning in the area like how turfs currently are
    2. Give a respawn timer for houses in Molo during the event
  2. Due to the current size of the event itself it leaves to issues of "accidental" swat evading
    1. Make the entirety of Molos the area the event uses for swat ratio
  3. The last issue brought up is of jewelry being able to be stored in helicopters
    1. Have jewelry behave like gold bars with it not being able to be placed inside of helicopters

Obviously ideas can be improved upon or different ideas can be brought up. Just what I've heard being talking about.

Arguably the only thing jewelry emporium has on the mental is that I only need to give it two lives. 

Plague is the only one who does emporium, so in a way sure I’m targeting plague. When any other gang does emporium we have a better chance given we can get a lethal or two off on the roof and not have to worry about them spawning in a locked house directly behind us.

1 hour ago, Btdubs said:

Arguably the only thing jewelry emporium has on the mental is that I only need to give it two lives. 

Plague is the only one who does emporium, so in a way sure I’m targeting plague. When any other gang does emporium we have a better chance given we can get a lethal or two off on the roof and not have to worry about them spawning in a locked house directly behind us.

The Jewelry Emporium is a bit unbalanced.

I agree with a-lot that you suggested.