Crypto Mining Question

Can someone explain to my why parts on the exchange are listed for so high and upgrades cost millions when the returns for selling coins are hot dog shit garbage? Fucking dropped three upgrades and two consoles in my place and I made $168 in an hour. Spend a casual 5 mill or so. Like cool, cool, lemme just play upwards of 30,000 hours to start making a return on my investment.

Am I an idiot (I fucking hope I am) just doing something wrong?

2 hours ago, Phantom Viper said:

Can someone explain to my why parts on the exchange are listed for so high and upgrades cost millions when the returns for selling coins are hot dog shit garbage? Fucking dropped three upgrades and two consoles in my place and I made $168 in an hour. Spend a casual 5 mill or so. Like cool, cool, lemme just play upwards of 30,000 hours to start making a return on my investment.

Am I an idiot (I fucking hope I am) just doing something wrong?

realistic, is it not?

• 3 months later...

Mining used to bring a good income, but now the value of the cryptocurrency has dropped a lot, which makes it pointless to mine crypto. But even when crypto is getting cheaper, you can make money. I've been earning money from trading for several years now; of course, I made many mistakes when I started doing it. I think mistakes of the past are the best experience. Now I trade very carefully and minimize risks. I use https://fbs.com/trading/platforms/mtweb as it is a handy tool to trade, which helps you to secure your assets.

Edited by croptetron