hey guys i know you cant STOP rdm... its a thing, someone gets angry about something, cant let it go , and kills everyone  and makes everyones time o nthe server shit... personally im sick of having to stop recording, chop the video, upload to youtube, then post on forums...i know it doesnt sound liek much work but while uploading i cant be online... xD (slow internet... anyways my suggestions are as follows! <3

1. gun license.... price is pathetic xD 250$ ? any noob can hop on buy a license, run one batch of apples or peaches, get a few hand guns and rdm for a good hour... RAISE THE PRICE! please... that alone would help with the kavala pistol bangers... if they had to pay say 6.5k liek a bounty hunter, its treated with more respect hence why you see so many chill bounty hunters..

2. spread out the cops... i see now that server 6 is up , theres like 2-4 cops on server one and the rest of the servers youll be lucky to see one cop. theyre all on the AUS server , should be a limit!

3. could always whitelist! being tested before whitelisting... that way people who actually want to play the server will go through the process... noobs wont go through the whitelist process just to  hope on to pistol bang some kids and then hop to diff servers 

4. would be sick to so a wait time for new commers... cant access gun shop for a few hours or even a day. gives them time to play and respect the server.

i have many more options but it IS POSSIBLE to stop the rdm/vdm if action is just taken... not saying youre doing nothing <3 i just think some more extreme action should be taken, would make 99% of us alot more happier! :D anyways hope some of these get taken into consideration <3 <3 <3

Eric916 likes this

White listing will never happen, as asylum is not a hardcore rp server and it would lose half of its player base if white listing was added, just look at the RP communities that do force whitelisting of civs, they're dying...

and since the new addition of server 6, it's pretty much expected that a wave of cops and civs would go to it, give it a week and it will even itself up again...

I think longer ban sentences of clear and cut disregard for the rules... I understand that sometimes it fucking happens, and they should not be punished the same as the guy who just walks into kavala square and begins killing people.

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
BioHazard likes this

f1aa49ca327d8a89fbc3d8acc4a6dbbd.png

Now thats out the way.

Removing the gun store from Kavala as fred said is the best option imo. Asylum is combat orientated so cheap weapons need to accessible. Paratus is not going to force players into any servers to "Spread out cops" and neither will the captains. Its up to the officers where they want to play (Server wise)

Whitelisting isnt happening, get that out of your head.

Atmosphere likes this
2 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

White listing will never happen, as asylum is not a hardcore rp server and it would lose half of its player base if white listing was added, just look at the RP communities that do force whitelisting of civs, they're dying...

and since the new addition of server 6, it's pretty much expected that a wave of cops and civs would go to it, give it a week and it will even itself up again...

I think longer ban sentences of clear and cut disregard for the rules... I understand that sometimes it fucking happens, and they should not be punished the same as the guy who just walks into kavala square and begins killing people.

I think ya rong on the give it a week part. if u ask me i prefer server 6 above the rest.(shure manny bugs to fix)

Beef... likes this
3 hours ago, Reavantos said:

I don think this is a fix, pygros can be kavala 2.0 and that is exactly what will happen if you remove the kavala gun store.

pistol bangers find a way...

Pyrgos isn't the default spawn town.

You have to choose Pyrgos manually, by intent.

Most new-bee's doesn't recognize this and spawn in the default town (Kavala).

If the default spawn town (Kavala) would lack a gun store it would become somewhat safer from RDM'ers.

Because you'd actually need a house with a crate in order to respawn and have a gun easily available once killed in Kavala.

Most players with a house and a crate knows better than to run around and RDM people. 

BioHazard likes this

i love how one person posts a suggestion and you get some smart ass kids in here saying the same comment someone else just posted before them... lol

and yea most of you are right , if the server was whitelisted , theyd lose players ofc! but only the faggot pistol bangers and rdmers and the kids that hop on jkust to kill on sight then leave... lol alot of you disagree with the solutions.... yet i see alot of you online bitching when you get rdm'd :/ lolololol talk about bitching then wanting to do nothing about it ... anyways ill get admin to close thread , to many immaturee people on the forums/ ingame , servers will be dead soon enough if every day you jump on and you lose 15k worth of gear every time you log in to a pistol banger rdming... hahaha

like 15k isnt much, but when you get rdmd 5 times ina row, it starts to get costly ;) nopt to mention when i report faggot rdmers ... admins take DAYS or weeks to check reports, and by then the kid has already rdmed everyone for days, and moved on to another server lolol , its getting pathetic... not to mention the admins dont really care, theyre all focused on server 6... but what can you doo :) every server has its time to end...

BioHazard likes this
4 hours ago, allan thomas said:

like 15k isnt much, but when you get rdmd 5 times ina row, it starts to get costly ;) nopt to mention when i report faggot rdmers ... admins take DAYS or weeks to check reports, and by then the kid has already rdmed everyone for days, and moved on to another server lolol , its getting pathetic... not to mention the admins dont really care, theyre all focused on server 6... but what can you doo :) every server has its time to end...

you lost any credibility the moment you used the word "faggot"

also, the longest i have EVER had to wait for a report to get delt with was a day, and that is right after the hacker bullshit. 

1639a02c1aa3923bfb16bbe3131672e530ba766d

7 hours ago, Reavantos said:

you lost any credibility the moment you used the word "faggot"

also, the longest i have EVER had to wait for a report to get delt with was a day, and that is right after the hacker bullshit. 

1639a02c1aa3923bfb16bbe3131672e530ba766d

if i lost credibility from you over me saying the word "faggot" out of rage of the rdmers, who hop on the servers and nothing is done about it even though there is plenty of options...then i dont think it was worth much in the first place. i have nothing against gays, not at all <3 so quit trying to hate and start fights over something that isnt there... have yourself a nice night though ;) <3

15 hours ago, CyanogenCX said:

also removing gun store is not a good idea because you are implying only rdm era purchase guns

This is correct.

Removing the gun store will of course have other effects on game play other than just curbing rampage RDM'ers.

For instance turtle poaching, rabbit farming and self defense will very much be affected.

Restocking of ammo for the entire area for civ's will be a major pain in the but.

However, I do believe such changes might get interesting and might even create a whole new business venture for the Kavalian Entrepreneurs.

On 3/10/2016 at 11:23 PM, Jaylen Sarrett said:

i love jessica biel

Jaylen Sarrett likes this

RDM is when a player with a different mind set than you kills you before you have the chance to even respond. Does that make him better or worse than you?

Certain situations apply? Differentiating situation from developing a chemical imbalance.  

Do not stay salty. Just understand the system. Let it control you. Go in it's flow and only cause chaos when you know how...

Trust me good friend for the evil lies within do not be shunned or get black listed.