Could Sofia and that area get some love?

I really enjoy the landscape and vibe of the Sofia area but there isn't really any reason to be over there most of the time. I think adding a few of the basics that other spawn towns offer would make it far more appealing:

- Boat Spawn. Perhaps near Molos or SE of Sofia, for accessing excavation locations, hunting turtles (suggested below), and the aircraft carrier when it spawns near Sofia.

- Wongs. Sofia is the only major city without a Wongs. Beneficial to distillers and turtle hunters if those get added (suggested below).

- Commodities Trader. Sofia is the only major city without a Commodities Trader. Will make life bearable for excavators (oil), barrel processor (oil/rubber), and wood cutters (nobody cuts wood but still).

I know that some have been saying that the variety of illegal activities is too high and I don't disagree but I do think the area would benefit from the following:

- Spirit Distillery. Owning a home with an aging barrel is practically pointless if it's not at least located on the Northwestern portion of the map. I think Sofia is a great area for another.

- Turtle Hunting Location. To help balance out the map.

Other ideas/thoughts?

Sofia is off the beaten path, a drug town if you will... The general population and housing is smallest among all other cities, it is inherently lesser than its counterparts. Given the current server population, I feel it would be unwise to spread certain commodities among the map and into the city. The landscape is nice, I agree but I am not sure if it is worthy of what you mentioned.