Time to do something

asylum1.jpg

There are 6 cops on and 32 players total. They are ALL in the bank channel. 

It is Friday night 7:55pm EST 12/10/2021. Every cop online is catering to the grandpa and grandmas on the server; we have to cater to the first timers. 

Limit Fed events to one per server and get the cops back in cites. 

The server is very close to death. 

https://www.battlemetrics.com/organizations/4212

We went from #1 to #9 in a matter of months. It is not that ARMA is dying; its not that people are in school its not any of the BS excuses you guys say. People want to RP and have fun; give them that. Put the cops in cities and make sure they know that their number one job is to promote roleplay LIKE YOUR GUIDELINES SAY. 

I have plenty of hardcore asylum players on my steam friends and they are all on gta5 rp servers; its not because gta5 is better its because GTA5 HAS ROLEPLAY SERVERS. 

It sucks seeing something I loved for almost 10 years die in front of my eyes. 

::cries like a bitch:: 

please listen to me I promise you I am right.  

4 hours ago, RonnyB said:

asylum1.jpg

There are 6 cops on and 32 players total. They are ALL in the bank channel. 

It is Friday night 7:55pm EST 12/10/2021. Every cop online is catering to the grandpa and grandmas on the server; we have to cater to the first timers. 

Limit Fed events to one per server and get the cops back in cites. 

The server is very close to death. 

https://www.battlemetrics.com/organizations/4212

We went from #1 to #9 in a matter of months. It is not that ARMA is dying; its not that people are in school its not any of the BS excuses you guys say. People want to RP and have fun; give them that. Put the cops in cities and make sure they know that their number one job is to promote roleplay LIKE YOUR GUIDELINES SAY. 

I have plenty of hardcore asylum players on my steam friends and they are all on gta5 rp servers; its not because gta5 is better its because GTA5 HAS ROLEPLAY SERVERS. 

It sucks seeing something I loved for almost 10 years die in front of my eyes. 

::cries like a bitch:: 

please listen to me I promise you I am right.  

you got it backwards, cops dont play because no one does fed events and when they do its the mental and the mental is one sided. add a back gate to mental and that will solve problems.

17 hours ago, Paradox_ said:

this would kill cop. Only fun thing to do is fed events not roleplay light a queerish retard.

On 12/11/2021 at 10:06 AM, tom said:

Best Shake My Head GIFs | Gfycat

Fed events are the only fun thing to do on cop 

Good lord you guys have proven my point to a tee. 

If you want to do fed events go on civ... COP is to promote RP on the server... 

Cops have gone from RP ----> cringe over the years and now the server is paying for it.  

RIP asylum I will never forget you

o7

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

am I retarded or something or does this just not make sense?

he did meh job explaining, but I get what he meant... sort of saying how the two factions view the events.

Cops don't always gasp in excitement when a federal event alarm goes off, it is kind of a drag especially if you are on the other side of the island and in the middle of a good situation (RP). Civilians look forward to these events whereas the police can be annoyed by them, especially if the force's population is low or the fight is incredibly unfair and they are back to back to back (regardless of cooldown).

MacKOG likes this
4 hours ago, RonnyB said:

Cops have gone from RP ----> cringe over the years and now the server is paying for it.  

o7

no cop is for meff fights when my gang isnt on server 1 cuz there are no fights... not to roleplay with my thumb in my ass

Tyrone Darnell likes this
7 hours ago, RonnyB said:

o7

ok clown