Changelog December

ObiWoki

13 minutes ago, P.FitzWallace said:

Could not imagine bitching this hard after not having something developed to your every need.  Especially after driving every cop off the server and driving pop down so you can get an orgasm every time you rip a hatchback with an mk1.

Cops clowning and malding is the problem here.

Parzah likes this
4 hours ago, tom said:

Why would you remove literally the BEST thing that has ever be added to the server?

Also ONLY 5 mins to get to the mental remains? You do realize half the time they spawn next to the APD HQ and people need to go to rebel to pull ifrits and get more mags.

The mental remains is meant as a reward for winning the Asylum not for the cops to wait for it.

Stupidest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Why did you disable .50 cals on the dom server? 

You are touching things that you have no knowledge of and are clueless on the subject.

I appreciate yall wanting to help out BUT THIS IS NOT A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

50's were disabled for a "temporary fix" until a better system can be made for it, admins are not required to watch every single event and they were causing way too many problems for very few people that used them correctly

Bherky and 544heu like this
2 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

what did you think was going to happen with career cops running the civ council

think you're looking at it wrong, yes they are career cops but they are also our contributors that are going to make things happen perhaps waiting for the civ council idea to develop and become what you guys want it to be. It could benefit you instead of instant bashing the people that are going to be coding for our server

Yes, I understand it's not how other servers work and run with their respective "civ councils" but we're going to be attempting it "our" way and try to make it work

And the last time I checked the civ council applications (about a week now) there were very few applicants who even put effort into being apart of the civ council you guys asked for

Vortex and Copa like this
9 hours ago, ObiWoki said:

The domination group menu will no longer show up on the life server

Use me to dislike this.

Also sick update man!!! lots of content was added and totally not removed!!!! I'm sure this update was just what we all wanted and needed and asked for!!!! thanks obi!!!

3 hours ago, skimancole said:

Wasn't intended to be on S1 ever. Seeing who's in what group won't be on S1 and never has

literally so cringe, everyone wants it, everyone asked for it, and you remove it. 👍

2 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

@ObiWoki I don't think a short timer is needed tbh. IMO, Maybe 15-20min timer? Back when we used to do it... It was nice to have that cool down and regear/regroup with those that got killed/downed and sent to jail. Having everyone RUSH like that kinda makes it a EASY win for the cops imo. 

While yes 5 minutes is absurdly fast, mental is supposed to be a single event and not 2 events that you can “leisurely” get all your gang members out of jail to continue.

Nicolas March likes this
1 hour ago, skimancole said:

While yes 5 minutes is absurdly fast, mental is supposed to be a single event and not 2 events that you can “leisurely” get all your gang members out of jail to continue.

15-20MIN TIMER..... and fed events alrdy have a cd within each other so... how do we do a jail break before going to get remains?

15 hours ago, P.FitzWallace said:

Could not imagine bitching this hard after not having something developed to your every need.  Especially after driving every cop off the server and driving pop down so you can get an orgasm every time you rip a hatchback with an mk1.

Heres an idea for ya, pull a hunter.

Scared of pulling armor smh 

On 12/13/2021 at 11:21 AM, FudgeR said:

this is why i been saying we need a civ rep for gangs and 1 for cops or a cm that is in touch with everyone and knows what is going on and what is wrong.

for 50’s on dom it’s so easy. just make it cost money to pull out. easy

overall i dont think it was a bad update tho

yea wasn't a horrible update by far, just a little unfocused imo.

why tf was dropping inventory items made even more aids? it now does not let you spam drop shit and it's bad enough that the inventory ui hasnt changed in like 6 years. why isn't there a drop all button or something? or let us drop items over the amount that we have, so if I had 10 lockpicks and the item above that i have 20 of, let me have 20 typed in and just drop the 10 i have

Edited by Patrick Swayze
Gen. Henry Arnold and MacKOG like this
41 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

okay so? 15-20 min gives them time to press plates and gear up to come back. whats the problem with rebels coming back with gear to continue the fight? 

Hey man not sure if you know but when we down you, take you to HQ and send you to jail, you are taken OUT of the fight. If you are constantly being sent to jail, well... reconsider your ability to fight the event.

This isn’t the gulag, you don’t get a second chance. Once you have been sent to jail, accept it and hope your teammates can finish the job. 

Revenant likes this
1 minute ago, Bherky said:

Hey man not sure if you know but when we down you, take you to HQ and send you to jail, you are taken OUT of the fight. If you are constantly being sent to jail, well... reconsider your ability to fight the event.

This isn’t the gulag, you don’t get a second chance. Once you have been sent to jail, accept it and hope your teammates can finish the job. 

agreed! 1 life rule for cops also!!! sounds good man. glad you thought of it.

On 12/13/2021 at 12:37 PM, tom said:

Why would you remove literally the BEST thing that has ever be added to the server?

Also ONLY 5 mins to get to the mental remains? You do realize half the time they spawn next to the APD HQ and people need to go to rebel to pull ifrits and get more mags.

The mental remains is meant as a reward for winning the Asylum not for the cops to wait for it.

Stupidest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

Why did you disable .50 cals on the dom server? 

You are touching things that you have no knowledge of and are clueless on the subject.

I appreciate yall wanting to help out BUT THIS IS NOT A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

If you think .50s should be in dom, kill yourself. 

Kraken likes this