Changelog December

ObiWoki

7 hours ago, Bherky said:

lol use your brain john

Cop and rebel is different, cops are meant to give multiple lives because irl if you robbed a bank you’d get swarmed by cops. 

This isn't irl bherky, last time i checked its Armed Assault III

1 hour ago, Revenant said:

If you think .50s should be in dom, kill yourself. 

I don't use .50s and I hate them tbh, but they are part of the game.

1 minute ago, tom said:

This isn't irl bherky, last time i checked its Armed Assault III

I don't use .50s and I hate them tbh, but they are part of the game.

if you want .50s then have them cost more to pull out/buy or make it so they’re only available from the ghost hawk or other dom event. They need some sort of tweak. 

544heu likes this
13 hours ago, Patrick Swayze said:

why tf was dropping inventory items made even more aids? it now does not let you spam drop shit and it's bad enough that the inventory ui hasnt changed in like 6 years. why isn't there a drop all button or something? or let us drop items over the amount that we have, so if I had 10 lockpicks and the item above that i have 20 of, let me have 20 typed in and just drop the 10 i have

Double click the item and the amount you have will be entered automatically
But it can be changed easily to drop the amount you have if the number entered is greater than what you have

4 hours ago, Azeh said:

Double click the item and the amount you have will be entered automatically
But it can be changed easily to drop the amount you have if the number entered is greater than what you have

i know how the inventory system works, it's just incredibly frustrating to use. Sometimes it takes like 5 clicks to change the value of what you're dropping, and typing it in is just a pain in the ass. I've done over 300 inventories of excavating and this most recent update not allowing for "spam" dropping has made it so much worse. It wouldn't be so bad if we had a "drop all of selected" button that would do exactly what it says, drop all of the highlighted item. Obviously i am not a dev, so all of this is probably easier said than done, but the inventory menu could definitely use some QOL changes.

MacKOG likes this
On 12/15/2021 at 2:06 PM, Kraken said:

Has my life been a lie? Im so emersed in this roleplay server i forgot about reality man. Imagine a roleplay server trying to do realistic shit, how mind boggling. 

The amount of times an idea has been shot down because 'this isn't real life' is unreal. You can't pick and choose when you want to use/back this argument, it will never ever be a good argument. It's a roleplaying GAME. This is not real life.

27 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

The amount of times an idea has been shot down because 'this isn't real life' is unreal. You can't pick and choose when you want to use/back this argument, it will never ever be a good argument. It's a roleplaying GAME. This is not real life.

Wait this isnt real life? No shit. I cant say ive ever heard/been a part of an idea that was shot down due that reasoning. Im backing that STATEMENT because it is a roleplay server, the point is to try and make it as realistic as possible is it not? We are playing a FPS sim game afterall. I hate debates like this TBH i shouldnt have even commented in the first place, because ultimately this isnt fixing the issues with the server, its just unnecessary banter. 

56 minutes ago, Kraken said:

Wait this isnt real life? No shit. I cant say ive ever heard/been a part of an idea that was shot down due that reasoning. Im backing that STATEMENT because it is a roleplay server, the point is to try and make it as realistic as possible is it not? We are playing a FPS sim game afterall.

trying to make a video game like real life lmfao