Where are the cops? Where is the APD Leadership?

When you visit asylum website the first thing you read is HEISTS ROBBERIES COPS.

What cops? 

Higher ups arent out there in the field with their men leading. Not even Constables are playing the server,  there are never any cops even on.

If maybe a captain was out there actually doing something other than coming up with armchair rules and deleting criticisms, it'd be one less thing we need to fix.

@bbgreg17 Show playtime over the last 3 weeks mate.

The server has always slowed down around new years and picks back up around when summer starts and around winter break (these upcoming 2 weeks).

But per usual, people will come up with wild theories like slick leaving, server bans, or bad updates.

I personally haven't been on much because when I do get on, there are ~40 civs and I don't enjoy it too much.

On a side note, from what I've seen this month there have been plenty of higherups online.

Edited by Bherky
4 minutes ago, Bherky said:

The server has always slowed down around new years and picks back up around when summer starts and around winter break (these upcoming 2 weeks).

But per usual, people will come up with wild theories like slick leaving, server bans, or bad updates.

I personally haven't been on much because when I do get on, there are ~40 civs and I don't enjoy it too much.

On a side note, from what I've seen this month there have been plenty of higherups online.

Appreciate a member of the APD stopping by to comment

I have to disagree, i am a returning player trying to rebuild and as im working from home i have a stupid amount of hours played the last 2 weeks https://gyazo.com/b296c8b85c2bc03bd897904564b8503b and there is RARELY any cops on let alone higher ups at the times i play which vary not always the same timeframe. id like the community to speak about their experiences as this is just our two opinions.

1 hour ago, Bully said:

Appreciate a member of the APD stopping by to comment

I have to disagree, i am a returning player trying to rebuild and as im working from home i have a stupid amount of hours played the last 2 weeks https://gyazo.com/b296c8b85c2bc03bd897904564b8503b and there is RARELY any cops on let alone higher ups at the times i play which vary not always the same timeframe. id like the community to speak about their experiences as this is just our two opinions.

My point was that cops don't have much to do when there are less than 40 people on the server, which is why you may think that cops do not play. 

17 hours ago, Bherky said:

My point was that cops don't have much to do when there are less than 40 people on the server, which is why you may think that cops do not play. 

Yeah i understand that completely.

What about this might seem crazy Fucking off Bounty Hunter? They have all the freedom of red zones, roleplay, good armor, vehicles, dont have to answer to squeezers who climbed ladders made of cocks n balls for a rank, dont have to respond to all the bullshit, and they are clearing out all the bounties so when cops do come online theres absolutly nothing for them to do, why would anyone want to play cop?

53 minutes ago, Bully said:

Yeah i understand that completely.

What about this might seem crazy Fucking off Bounty Hunter? They have all the freedom of red zones, roleplay, good armor, vehicles, dont have to answer to squeezers who climbed ladders made of cocks n balls for a rank, dont have to respond to all the bullshit, and they are clearing out all the bounties so when cops do come online theres absolutly nothing for them to do, why would anyone want to play cop?

just get one of the captains on and you can do all that