我的看法:庇护人数下降的根本原因是庇护已经从法治社会走向了人治社会!

Let me tell you why asylum lost players. Because I was banned for two months, and then my house will be cleared around 10 p.m. Beijing time on December 17, 2021. My friend is going to help me buy back my house. He found other players waiting next to my house, waiting for my house to be cleared, and then buy my house. No one knows the specific time when I was banned. As an ordinary player, how did he know the specific time. There are many things worth thinking about from this matter.
Why did no one buy DP4 houses for a long time, but they were all purchased a few days before the update! Why?
Why do people sell a large number of nearby houses when athira drug and athira WONGs are ready to move out of their original positions?
Why did people buy a lot of armored vehicles before they became 250K?
Why? In fact, there are many such strange things.

Aluka likes this
6 hours ago, manhua said:

Let me tell you why asylum lost players. Because I was banned for two months, and then my house will be cleared around 10 p.m. Beijing time on December 17, 2021. My friend is going to help me buy back my house. He found other players waiting next to my house, waiting for my house to be cleared, and then buy my house. No one knows the specific time when I was banned. As an ordinary player, how did he know the specific time. There are many things worth thinking about from this matter.
Why did no one buy DP4 houses for a long time, but they were all purchased a few days before the update! Why?
Why do people sell a large number of nearby houses when athira drug and athira WONGs are ready to move out of their original positions?
Why did people buy a lot of armored vehicles before they became 250K?
Why? In fact, there are many such strange things.

Maybe if they stopped dickin with shit so much. And went back to the OG asylum we all loved. They'd actually get their player base back. But no one seems to listen so ig we'll watch them drive it into the dirt🤣.