Changelog Christmas

Mitch

4 hours ago, Joe Sha said:

Since LSD took a bit of a double blow (fungi weight increase and pill payout reduction) is there plans for that section of the map?
Not much else out there currently in that haunted corner of the map. 

In my opinion it is best to get players together right now not spread them out on the outskirts of the map, which I feel like was part of the goal of this update just looking at it. Don't think anything else should be added over there for now.

Mitch, Patato, ObiWoki and 1 other like this
20 hours ago, skimancole said:

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC

Of course its not gonna happen when mitch's butt buddies always debunking what the community want lmao. Should listen to the 90% instead of the 10% for once instead of continuously running the server in the dirt. How far we've got into the donation goal reflects how much you listen to what the community wants

Edited by ElderPhantom
T1tann. and EthanLafiesta like this

They would rather debunk opinions while asking FOR opinions then sit there and try to see why their server is in the decline. They say it's cause of work or school, yet Olympus is popping, modded ones are also doing just fine, and CLEARLY, we have a community that cares enough to tell you to look at what's being done to it. The sad part is you would rather feel offended that you simply ran out of ideas. but this lackluster content like Gang fortress? Crypto? making us make LESS money in our routines like weed debuffing it while increasing prices in other aspects because of dupers inflating the economy rather than doing a roll back? Sure, some would be mad, allow compensation and fix what the problem is not put a bandage over it and expect experienced players in the server to not notice or care as we put countless hours. Donations aren't being reached, haven't been. To put the cherry on top prime real estate is unused because no one wants to come back, you give no reason or incentive. Once someone voices an opinion, his butt buddy's swoops in to act like the majority doesn't care just like they did the first community talk, when I know damn well, we all sat there and said why we all know we aren't coming back. We are holding out hope that you'd actually fix this shit and notice what you've done and figure out what you got to do if you don't know then ask the community and don't just listen to Farmer Steve. I understand some people don't have plausible ideas, but all I have seen in the changelogs is changes you acted like you wouldn't change in the community chat when we had that show between the two of you :3 (it happened Tho) Love this server hope it doesn't stay dead I know damn well I am not going to Olympus, the fact that they are even a contender ACTUALLY is sad, they have always had a community but they never were considered better EVER xD

2 hours ago, ElderPhantom said:

Of course its not gonna happen when mitch's butt buddies always debunking what the community want lmao. Should listen to the 90% instead of the 10% for once instead of continuously running the server in the dirt. How far we've got into the donation goal reflects how much you listen to what the community wants

pretty sure the community goal reached 100% and mitch just reset it

2 hours ago, ElderPhantom said:

It’s like a broken record with the 90% and 10% at this point. Not sure if you’ve been to the community meetings or checked out community council yet. 

we have implemented the community council which so far has a civ from nearly every play style. Multiple suggestions have been implemented as well and any large changes we as “butt buddies” think about implementing are put through the civ council chat to vote on. 

these devs have pushed out two updates already this month. They’re also still learning. All these issues aren’t going to resolve in one big Ole bandaid and we can’t please everybody. If you have ideas, suggest them instead of complaining on the patch notes without any real solutions @ElderPhantom

2 hours ago, skimancole said:

It’s like a broken record with the 90% and 10% at this point. Not sure if you’ve been to the community meetings or checked out community council yet. 

we have implemented the community council which so far has a civ from nearly every play style. Multiple suggestions have been implemented as well and any large changes we as “butt buddies” think about implementing are put through the civ council chat to vote on. 

these devs have pushed out two updates already this month. They’re also still learning. All these issues aren’t going to resolve in one big Ole bandaid and we can’t please everybody. If you have ideas, suggest them instead of complaining on the patch notes without any real solutions @ElderPhantom

Have said what the problem is. And what needs to change in past 2 comments. With zero reply. Only implementing farmer steves idea and a few things for cops is not considered trying to please everyone lol. I made a vote which went 50/50 but guarantee that idea wasn't even discussed. And i was at community meeting thats why we say you only took farmersteves idea and ran with it. Not a single other. And yes if you quit trynna make minor changes and did something big like bring back all old prices and kavala being at top of spawn list and maybe reverting the city it sure as hell would seem like a big ole band aid that brought allot of players back to atleast test the waters and see kavala back how it was. And get back to the mad bombings we all used to love.  But you know the "butt buddies" are gonna debunk this one real fast lmao

1 minute ago, ElderPhantom said:

Have said what the problem is. And what needs to change in past 2 comments. With zero reply. Only implementing farmer steves idea and a few things for cops is not considered trying to please everyone lol. I made a vote which went 50/50 but guarantee that idea wasn't even discussed. And i was at community meeting thats why we say you only took farmersteves idea and ran with it. Not a single other. And yes if you quit trynna make minor changes and did something big like bring back all old prices and kavala being at top of spawn list and maybe reverting the city it sure as hell would seem like a big ole band aid that brought allot of players back to atleast test the waters and see kavala back how it was. And get back to the mad bombings we all used to love.  But you know the "butt buddies" are gonna debunk this one real fast lmao

Oh and it shouldn't take me bein a dick about it. To get a response. Or my idea to be thought about. Made a vote right after community meeting and got very few votes or responces. But yet your taking everyones ideas and cant please everyone. Fuck off with that will ya lol

On 12/23/2021 at 3:55 PM, P.FitzWallace said:

Its my understanding and belief that the number way to increase population on the server is to increase communication and interaction between players.  Over the last little bit most of the OG 4 money making drugs were relatively not worth it to the new more isolated money making methods.  

By implementing the new processor and increasing prices of OG drugs while decreasing house weed and pills, they are working towards that goal.  Why would people do meth and coke when you can sit in your house or at any drug dealer and make more money.  More interaction means more death and destruction.  Death is good

Older players just rob or kill everyone  they come across 

On 12/23/2021 at 7:32 AM, mitch said:

Purification factory
While the war for control of the island rages on between rebel factions and the APD. An independent group of wealthy investors have constructed a new factory. However even with the vast riches of the Altis elite.  No one is ever fully free from the cartels influence

• Coke bricks, Heisenberg Meth & Golden Wax can only be made at the purification factory located at the middle of the map
  • The purification factory only takes a 5% cartel cut

ig im not playing anymore lmao. Literally just camp this and you stop people from running dabs, meth, and bricks all at once. Giga brain time. Lets say you wipe the people camping it, they are just going to spawn athria buy a sdar and rush back since its a whole whopping 2.5km from the city. Who else remembers meth lab being there too and everyone complaining about how easy it was to camp and it got removed cause I do.

Cocaine bricks 960 -> 700

• Coke bricks, Heisenberg Meth & Golden Wax can only be made at the purification factory located at the middle of the map
  •  

so you just killed coke??? make it harder to make cocaine bricks and then make them not even worthwhile to make. Literally zero thought must've went into this patch.....

Edited by mrkillalot8989
I thought about it more and realized this patch is even more braindead then I initially thought
Boomerman likes this
23 minutes ago, mrkillalot8989 said:

ig im not playing anymore lmao. Literally just camp this and you stop people from running dabs, meth, and bricks all at once. Giga brain time. Lets say you wipe the people camping it, they are just going to spawn athria buy a sdar and rush back since its a whole whopping 2.5km from the city. Who else remembers meth lab being there too and everyone complaining about how easy it was to camp and it got removed cause I do.

so you just killed coke??? make it harder to make cocaine bricks and then make them not even worthwhile to make. Literally zero thought must've went into this patch.....

donald trump GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES

31 minutes ago, mrkillalot8989 said:

pity party mr crabs GIF

On 12/24/2021 at 4:28 PM, ElderPhantom said:

Oh and it shouldn't take me bein a dick about it. To get a response. Or my idea to be thought about. Made a vote right after community meeting and got very few votes or responces. But yet your taking everyones ideas and cant please everyone. Fuck off with that will ya lol

On 12/24/2021 at 12:49 PM, NovaCharged said:

They would rather debunk opinions while asking FOR opinions then sit there and try to see why their server is in the decline. They say it's cause of work or school, yet Olympus is popping, modded ones are also doing just fine, and CLEARLY, we have a community that cares enough to tell you to look at what's being done to it. The sad part is you would rather feel offended that you simply ran out of ideas. but this lackluster content like Gang fortress? Crypto? making us make LESS money in our routines like weed debuffing it while increasing prices in other aspects because of dupers inflating the economy rather than doing a roll back? Sure, some would be mad, allow compensation and fix what the problem is not put a bandage over it and expect experienced players in the server to not notice or care as we put countless hours. Donations aren't being reached, haven't been. To put the cherry on top prime real estate is unused because no one wants to come back, you give no reason or incentive. Once someone voices an opinion, his butt buddy's swoops in to act like the majority doesn't care just like they did the first community talk, when I know damn well, we all sat there and said why we all know we aren't coming back. We are holding out hope that you'd actually fix this shit and notice what you've done and figure out what you got to do if you don't know then ask the community and don't just listen to Farmer Steve. I understand some people don't have plausible ideas, but all I have seen in the changelogs is changes you acted like you wouldn't change in the community chat when we had that show between the two of you :3 (it happened Tho) Love this server hope it doesn't stay dead I know damn well I am not going to Olympus, the fact that they are even a contender ACTUALLY is sad, they have always had a community but they never were considered better EVER xD

We should all find an opportunity to speak in TeamSpeak. I'm around for the next couple hours tonight if your available. 

Kraken likes this
3 hours ago, RoguePilot said:

@Bag Of Funyunsremoving you from the community will bring a lot of people back to the community 😎

I will make time this following week once I get home from holiday travel to speak in the TS about changes for future patches. We can also get ideas and complaints addressed.

I no longer cause any problems sir, all I do is get on, fly my jet for a few hours and leave. Any destruction of other peoples property is simply not my fault.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns

Where is the integrity in the server?  You give something only to just decide to take it back because?  People invest in properties for certain things and you just remove things indiscriminately?  It's like every update is like a "hey lets try out this type of shit".  The original formula worked fine for Arma Life, but man yall are killing the server with bullshittery.  Perfect example is bitcoin.  Cmon.  Are you trying to just piss everyone off the server?