New Athira HQ Bad/Good?

I don't think it's a terrible design in itself but its proximity to spawn points, player homes, and the gun store has resulted is some pretty chaotic sessions. That's not necessarily bad on it's own but it can get a little bit ridiculous with high pop.

1. Arrest civ
  2. Process
  3. Release civ
  4. Civ buys guns
  5. Civ returns to attack HQ
  6. Die/Repeat (Probably die cause I'm bad at Arma lol)

10+ civs doing that in parallel while trying to process other civs is where I go 😕

I think the general sentiment among officers is that the old HQ was preferred but I haven't heard many other opinions/reason for the change.

I never liked the old hq, one guy vans over the wall with a room grabs a 500k bounty from a pillbox and yeets them from the tower.  

This is how kavala hq was before cops were afraid to go there for fear of spending 30 minutes in a house.  

I think it’s a fun way of playing the game and patrolling a city without needing to drive 5k to a fed.

Somebody has never experienced old Kav HQ 🥲

I personally enjoy the new HQ on both cop and civ. It’s constant action and even at low player pop there’s still constant interaction in that area. It’s like when cops used to go to Kav at low player pops (or just in general tbh) to get guaranteed action.

I do however, think the design/layout of the actual HQ is... rough